Leather Pants

kwiteaboy

Actually I have a pair of custom-made tight leather pants with multiple straps on the side of each legs and three consecutive smallish belts at the waist, looks totally killer but not really my style, haven't worn them for years. It's also important to style to the desired effect with an item that sends such a strong message, unless you want to look liike the gimp.

Actually I have a pair of custom-made tight leather pants with multiple straps on the side of each legs and three consecutive smallish belts at the waist, looks totally killer but not really my style, haven't worn them for years. It's also important to style to the desired effect with an item that sends such a strong message, unless you want to look liike the gimp.

WOW. I need pictures of these. Also, if you don't wear them, would you sell them? What size are they?

WOW. I need pictures of these. Also, if you don't wear them, would you sell them? What size are they?

I'll try to post pics this weekend. The problem with "bespoke" is that we'd have to be the exact same dimensions to make them fit on you...so I highly doubt buying them would be a smart choice for you. I also found some old velvet pants that I had at the time, they make the dior ones look like flares (I used to be a 27-28...).

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the promised picture, I know it's dark but it's so hot out there I sure as hell didn't want to take time to set my SLR properly, just wanted to get out of these ASAP :

20sx2fl.jpg

As I previously said, those are really hard to pull off without looking like 1) a gay leather boy 2) hot topickish

I kinda like it, but is that belt a part of the pants, or is it extra? If it's extra, it seems a bit too much.

Yeah it's extra, I kinda like the look of chain mail on leather though but I agree it's a bit too much. You really can't see it but the small metal buckles have leather strap passing through them. I could take a pic of the details, without putting them on this time as they're killing me, but I doubt the average superfuture poster cares much about leather pants...

If you feel comfortable in them, I'd say go for it. The fit looks good. You're a rock star, go get the groupies.

That's what I used to do wearing those pants (channeling my inner rock star) but it was a while ago and now they don't fit that well with my overall look, in fact I totally forgot about them before reading this thread and going "oh yeah, I got leather pants, where are those?" I might wear them again at some point when it gets colder and I find the right outfit, gotta keep those groupies on their toes with some styling changes :)