San Francisco Clerks Pack

prufrock

I think I'm just gonna go there early Sat morning... camping out is too hardcore for me... heh...

Was it prufrock or ngbetter1 I met last Sat? Anyhow it was nice meeting a supertalker in person... :) These are cool looking dunks, and they photograph well in B&W too, LOL! I copped an extra pair in 9 if anyone's interested, they're on eBay now but I can end the auction... :)

186193148_0e1210241f.jpg

i was there. nice spruce hoodie and loopwheeler hoodie. fuck you and your girlfriend and your nice hoodies. i hate both of you. =P

anyone picking up the HUFs? i picked up the pink clerks AM90, those are hot. maybe ill see you guys at the HUF release at recon on saturday. i wonder what they are retailing for at recon on saturday. i hope not 160 like at HUF.

-later days.

Cool, I guess I met prufrock, and ngbetter1 was way up front in the line, I was the one with the Spruce (but it wans't me with an a&f bag)... ;)

Not felling the LV color AM90, haven't seen the pink ones yet. The HUF ones are dropping at Recon/Nort this Saturday? I will have to check them out in person to decide if I want them... I need to go to the city to pick up my BV wallet from repair, they rock, they repaired it free of charge! :D

i love the pink am90s...i dunno what store designed them..but you can pretty much get them anywhere i think..

im passing on the huf am90s...not a big fan of the colorway...and their whole concept behind the clothing line is just stupid...saying its supposed to represent luxury brands or whatever..

i dont get whats so luxurious about a screenprinted shirt and some new era caps..

well it was nice meeting you ayn..kinda lol..

thats enough pink for me, awesome how you knew which ones i was talking about. the laces are fly though. i have to get some water repellant so the dry denim doesnt turn them too blue.

i assumed the HUFs drop at Recon this saturday since the NORTs are releasing everywhere else on saturday, i hope the HUFs will be the same. you guys know that there are only going to be 900 NORTS released in Europe? i feel special.

-later days.

July's SB releases include a black & white dunk lo. Already available at sb accounts for $80.

No need for lines or pickup for the Colin Millers...quite a number of places do phone orders, as I was able to still order a pair of sz 10 for retail + 10 shipping as of yesterday.

July's SB releases include a black & white dunk lo. Already available at sb accounts for $80.

No need for lines or pickup for the Colin Millers...quite a number of places do phone orders, as I was able to still order a pair of sz 10 for retail + 10 shipping as of yesterday.

but i got the colin miller t-shirt! hahahaha. the black/white dunk los arent that sick. i would rather get the black pack with the gum soles, now those are fly. its cool to be able to get the phone order, but it feels really good to know that you are one of the first people to get the kick on release day, especially since the colin millers dropped at recon sf a week before everywhere else.

-later days.

Understand completely.

As I guess I'm slightly older than the demographic here, I no longer have the constitution to wait in long lines, much less overnight, for the right of exclusivity. But back in the day, I did pick up a ps2 on launch.

This is my 2nd & probably last dunk ever. I cycle my shoes a lot so I'll wear them for 10 + years. I believe these Colin Millers are sharp although I get the feeling that many beasts don't think they're gaudy enough (i.e., hawaii's, tiffany's, etc.). I like the distinction based on nuanced design and carefully chosen materials.

Good thing for me, as I live in the desolate midwest where quickstrikes are impossible to pick up in person. As a result, I'm left with calling around the east/west coast. Or worse, dealing with exchange rates and horrendous shipping from wesoldout.com.

Fortunately, I was able to pick & choose the best price from alife, hufsf, and goodfoot. Retail + good service from huf was good enough to reel me in.

Any other SF peeps notice that when Collin is working, the place smells like pot? I like going in there and asking him questions. He talks and moves in slow motion. Cool guy, though. Everyone at Recon/Nort is real cool. Maybe it has to do with all the pot?