Spiewak, Moto, Huf, Hype, Nike, Ultimate Ears, Klipsch, Banksy 2012 Calendar

lilshortwun

1. Spiewak and Sons Humboldt Jacket sz. Medium

Substantial bomber jacket with a tough woven cotton shell from original US military supplier Spiewak & Sons. Zip and snap storm placket; drawstring hood with sherpa fleece lining; angled pockets at the front with zippers and snap flaps; zip pocket at the chest; raglan sleeves with utility pocket and reinforced elbows; rib knit cuffs and hem; quilted lining with Thinsulate; inside chest pocket; embroidered logo at the sleeve.

Condition:

Worn once for literally 3 hours. Brand new condition, no odors or anything. Weather just never gets cold enough where I live to keep this.

Asking $160

Measurements:

Chest: 21.5"

Shoulder: 17.5"

Front Length: 25"

Back Length: 25"

Sleeves: 26.5"

http://img.photobuck...ce/_DSC3780.jpg

http://img.photobuck...ce/_DSC3781.jpg

2. Kr3w Moto Denim Jacket sz. Small

This is a motorcycle style denim jacket. Has zippers on sleeve and is not very warm but perfect for layering.

Condition: Wore once to sleep so it would soften up from being so stiff. Decided not to keep it cause the sleeves didn't quite fit me. Asking $110

Measurements:

Chest: 18.75"

Shoulder: 17"

Front Length: 25"

Back Length: 24"

Sleeves: 25.5"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/krzyrice/_DSC3778.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/krzyrice/_DSC3779.jpg

3. Huf Snapback

Brand new. Asking $30.

_DSC3782.jpg

4. Oakland MLB 7 1/4

Brand new. Asking $40

_DSC3755.jpg

5. Timex Bright Camper Collection

I wore this watch around 3 times. It is made out of plastic and has a nylon wristband. It's very light and a great looking watch. I just never wear it. Asking $50

_DSC3772.jpg

6. The Hundreds Johnson Low Canvas sz. 7.5

New. Asking $40

DSC_2092.jpg

7. Hype Alexis Handbag Tote

New. Originally bought for my sister but it wasn't her style. Asking $80

DSC00265.jpg

8. Nike Four Seasons Jacket sz. Large

Worn a few times but still in good condition. Asking $20.

DSC_1463.jpg

9. Ultimate Ears 700

Hear your music like never before with Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones. Immerse yourself in a 3D soundstage delivered by two pro-quality speakers per ear. Wear them down or up – either way the sleek micro design virtually disappears in your ear. Find the most comfortable fit with five sizes of soft silicone ear cushions and two Comply Foam Tips that reduce noise by 26dB

Condition: Worn probably around 20-30 times over the course of a year. I hardly use them at all. It's still in excellent condition and comes with the original box and everything. It's missing one large silicone ear tip but to be honest, foam is much better anyway. Asking $90

_DSC3424.jpg

10. Ultimate Ears Triplefi10

Studio grade earphones with triple armature speakers.

Triple because it directs the low, mid and high frequencies to a separate speaker, a total of three in each ear (that's patented, you know). That means you'll hear every layer of sound, every nuance, every detail. A musician's breathing. Fingers sliding across guitar frets. Yes, you'll hear all that just as if the artist were before you performing it live. It's the sonic equivalent of sitting in the world's best recording studio.

Condition: Brand new in non-retail packaging (it was received this way). Asking $150

_DSC3579.jpg

11. Klipsch Image x10

Introducing IMAGE noise-isolating earphones from Klipsch. Not only is it the world's smallest and lightest full-range in-ear earphone design, IMAGE from Klipsch fuses lifestyle, technology, and fashion to offer a personalized fit and deliver a precision-tuned acoustic experience. Status symbol products such as the iPod® have played a major role in making technology fashionable in recent years, making it necessary to develop a stylish audio accouterments that can bring better sound to in-vogue listeners.

Condition: Brand new. Asking $150

_DSC3574.jpg

12. Banksy 2012 Calendar and Iplunge

Brand new. Accidentially ordered twice of each and was too late to return them. Calendar has a slight bend in the bottom left corner from poor packaging.

Asking $20 for the calendar and $6 for the iplunge.

_DSC3754.jpg

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and shipping is $5 for small items and $10 for jackets by USPS Priority.

Edited by lilshortwun