Please Close - Most of stuff gone now!

maverickm

I don't know whether I can ask for such a trade in this forum. I've this Bleu Marine brand new with tags. Never worn, never altered. This used to retail for around 700$.

My laptop is quite old now, so I wish to trade this with a Macbook Pro or Air 13.3" or around that size screen. I am willing to pay the extra money over and above the value of this jeans.

The measurements and other details of jeans are as below:

Tag Size: 30

Measurements: waist 15.75"-16", inseam 39", hem 18.5cm

Made in Italy

Pics are located at:

Please PM me with info and links to pics of your Macbook. You can also provide me the price at which you want to buy this jeans in same PM.

Other few items:

Tommy Hilfiger Western Belt:

Beautiful belt NEVER worn, kept it for some special occassion and now it doesn't fit me. Size 32/80. Sorry I don't have measuring tape, so cannot provide you exact measurements however pics will give you a fairer idea of its length and width.

It has so many different details.

Though it says handmade in China, I purchased it from Tommy flagship store at Ahmedabad, India.

Price: 150$ shipped (+ 4% paypal)

Pics are located at:

Tommy Hilfiger Unisex Belt:

Blue/Red Unisex Web Belt. I feel the beginning and end of belt has Red leather patches. Size 32/80. Worn once and now it does not fit me.

Price: 50$ shipped (+ 4% paypal)

Also added Belstaff War of the Worlds size 44 jacket as a post.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by maverickm

Belstaff War of the Worlds Heavy Leather Jacket size 44.

This is heavy leather. Details are amazing. Limited Edition. With War of the Worlds logo.

Purchased from an Italian friend and received today, but too small. So selling it off instantly. This is for real small people as size indicates.

Price: $1100 shipped + 4% paypal

Pics are located at:

bump and belstaff reduced to 900 obo as I tried to fit in which caused a small tear in inner cloth, nothing major. Included the pics in above photostream. original price was around 1000 Euros.

if anyone wishes to buy both tommy belts i can provide discount as i will not have to ship them separately means savings on shipping + some discount

everything on ebay now!!! if anyone is interested in Chrome Hearts sunglasses visit http://www.ebay.com/itm/260939289008?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 and Make Offer there or here!!!!!

and oh forgot to b u m p :)