levis shrink to fit

justaname

i was really bored this afternoon and decided to stroll around fred meyers to see what's going on. i stopped by the jeans section of the store and i see the shrink to fit. i was not only surprise that i could get it for a cheap price but i was suprise when i talk to this guy (around 40 something or 50 year old) working in that section and knows lots about levis. it was nice to talk to someone who knows about stuff that they are working on. well, have any of you ever had these jeans before? if you do, how do you wash yours? im just bored.. let's talk about it

?

Quote:

You could cuf your jeans until they have been washed enough and stop releasing too much dye. Or wear Dark shoes with them.

If you soak Jeans in vinegar does that smell come out even after you wash them!? Wouldn't the acid in vinegar do something detremental to the denim? haha acid washed.

--- Original message by My Pal the Crook on Feb 10, 2005 10:36 AM

Yes the smell comes out. It's called soap.

And I don't think it does anything to the denim, but then again what do I know?

Good tip for getting smokey/stinky jeans smelling great without washing them, leave them outside over night/when you get home from the bar.

fuck around and get your waffle split