sufu fantasy basketball 2011-2012

i wear shooes

what time do lineups lock? its not before the first game of the week? i was hoping to hear if Cousins is on the flight before making a decision to start or bench him this week and i just checked and i cant make any moves even though the first game of the night isnt until 430pst. does the lineup lock at midnight or something?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was flirting with picking up nate yesterday instead of Gee again but Rush seems to get his minutes so it scared me off even with no more curry.

really liking the Sessions trade for more backcourt time for Gee

i hope Nate doesnt keep going HAM

Edited by chantheman

I wanted to pick up klay the other day... but my sjax pickup got a little more interesting now that he's back with the spurs. Can't believe Beasley didn't go to the lakers. I'm liking the sessions trade also. Kyrie should see more time.

Edited by Air Ick

motherfuckin ryan anderson rolls his ankle and dwight howard sits out with back spasms...just in time for my playoff week FML

i really wanted to play Eric Gordon this week too but cant afford possibly 3 no goes this week

decisions, decisions...

Edited by chantheman