New paper fanzine/blog

Alright, so i'm getting together with a few friends to put together a cut and paste style fanzine based on the hardcore ones i did a few years ago in middle/highschool, the line up is as follows:

The Hundreds (derr)

The Pack (vans song)

Ceremony (fucking amazing hardcore band)

Official tourist (all inclusive cut and sew line that goes beyond clothing)

Right On (dope underrated SF hardcore punk group)

this will drop at the end of this month.

...and then the blog: www.certified-dudes.com

there's pictures from the pack video shoot up now, there's alot more to come in the next few days, just whatever random shit comes my way, ya know?

Alright, so i'm getting together with a few friends to put together a cut and paste style fanzine based on the hardcore ones i did a few years ago in middle/highschool, the line up is as follows:

The Hundreds (derr)

The Pack (vans song)

Ceremony (fucking amazing hardcore band)

Official tourist (all inclusive cut and sew line that goes beyond clothing)

Right On (dope underrated SF hardcore punk group)

this will drop at the end of this month.

...and then the blog: www.certified-dudes.com

there's pictures from the pack video shoot up now, there's alot more to come in the next few days, just whatever random shit comes my way, ya know?

whoa, i fucking love real zines, no bullshit "magazine" style, cut and paste is the way to go, tell me where to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

i used to do one of these too, convinced the idiot office manager in highschool it was a reoccuring project for school, and she ran about 300 copies/folded and stapled for me. hah. i dont know how anything with Strife on the cover could be related to school...