-APC inseams are usually as such: waist 25-30: 32-34" inseam/ waist 31-36: 34-36" inseam.

a few pages back jimmyc said he is 6'2" and his inseam on his size 30" was perfect.

-APC inseams are usually as such: waist 25-30: 32-34" inseam/ waist 31-36: 34-36" inseam.

a few pages back jimmyc said he is 6'2" and his inseam on his size 30" was perfect.

I washed my ns after about 8 months and they've come out looking a dirty yellowy blue color in some areas. Is this the nature of apc denim or did i let them get too dirty before washing or could it be the washing powder i used ?

nature of the denim and too dirty before washing

I washed my ns after about 8 months and they've come out looking a dirty yellowy blue color in some areas. Is this the nature of apc denim or did i let them get too dirty before washing or could it be the washing powder i used ?

nature of the denim and too dirty before washing

I received a new pair of ns size 30 a couple of days ago and the inseam measures 35"

I received a new pair of ns size 30 a couple of days ago and the inseam measures 35"

The yellow could be the indigo itself, which is yellow in water but turns blue in the air. Or it could also be starch.

The yellow could be the indigo itself, which is yellow in water but turns blue in the air. Or it could also be starch.

So with more washes will the yellow change and become more of a whiteish colour as the washing powder slowly bleaches the jeans

So with more washes will the yellow change and become more of a whiteish colour as the washing powder slowly bleaches the jeans

It could be the washing powder you're using. You could try washing with woolite dark next time if you're trying to avoid that yellowish sort of fade. I washed my A.P.C.s with it and they came out great, no yellow tint or anything...

It could be the washing powder you're using. You could try washing with woolite dark next time if you're trying to avoid that yellowish sort of fade. I washed my A.P.C.s with it and they came out great, no yellow tint or anything...

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first.

the yellow is most likely dirt/sweat. it turns the color of the indigo the more it stays in. this will eventually fade in time, but it is the nature of most raw/dry denim.

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first.

the yellow is most likely dirt/sweat. it turns the color of the indigo the more it stays in. this will eventually fade in time, but it is the nature of most raw/dry denim.

Anybody have a clue on scoring replacement denim from APC? Found a small hole developing in the crotch (bike riding), and looking to avoid potential social embarassment.

Anybody have a clue on scoring replacement denim from APC? Found a small hole developing in the crotch (bike riding), and looking to avoid potential social embarassment.

it doesnt matter just patch it with any other denim. or try emailing them. or if they wont give you some talk to nudie jeans and pretend you need a repair kit for your nudies

usually, the inseams will be really long regardless. in all honesty, they're different with every pair. they make a certain amount that measure between 32" and 36" with different waist sizes. you never know what you get unless you try them on first

does that mean that i could (if i hunted) get some size 29s in a 35 or 36 inch inseam?

the ones i have now are 34s and are a bit shorter than I would like but otherwise they fit great.

does that mean that i could (if i hunted) get some size 29s in a 35 or 36 inch inseam?

the ones i have now are 34s and are a bit shorter than I would like but otherwise they fit great.

possible, but not probable. you'd have to go to the stores to see if you could find inseams like that. online you never know what you get.

When I was buying my new cures, i did ask if they had 36" because im 6'0 and all that the girl said no and if they did it wouldnt be for the size 30 i was getting, but who hey you never know

When I was buying my new cures, i did ask if they had 36" because im 6'0 and all that the girl said no and if they did it wouldnt be for the size 30 i was getting, but who hey you never know

i think mine are 38" for a sz 31.

Just bought some new APCs. The thighs fit perfectly (slightly snug), the calves are a little looser than I expected, but I can't button the top button. I'm around an inch off. Sigh...

Dang it, just emailed APC. No dice on spare denim. Is there anyway to repair pre-holes w/o denim? :(

Just bought some new APCs. The thighs fit perfectly (slightly snug), the calves are a little looser than I expected, but I can't button the top button. I'm around an inch off. Sigh...

they will stretch out. don't be a baby.

Just take them to your local tailer / alterations place. thewill have tons of denim they can use. they will just put the denim they have behind the hole and sew it down. all you will see is stitching, you will barely notice the new denim. Don't stress.

i got a pair of apc today. i think they might be past season

there isnt a tag saying what model but i figure its NS

but shouldnt the selvage be red line?

mine is

p2170007xf9.jpg

any info bout my pair ?

tq