SBs online?

Oui

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so vauge as to what I was looking for. Something in the US so I don't have to deal with international shipping. I'm not looking for premium releases either, just some kicks to skate in.

Now granted, I'm pretty new to this board, but the few who have seen me comment know that I'm respectful, and like a good debate as much as the next man, but does it not seem like every other new post is some fucking clown who registered so he can find out the best place to buy something, or ask about other peoples opinions on things like sandals, and "little bags"? "OK people, let's talk shorts!" get the fuck out of here with this bullshit!!!

"ok thanks I take the opinion of the internet into great consideration when buying MY shoes." he says with a snide smile...

Yeah you do Oui, don't you? sarcastic little prick. Asking about where to buy the most sweated shoe on the internet, on an internet message board to boot, and you want to come at the first person who tells you maybe dunks aren't the best sideways like that?

Here's my 2 cents you DIDN"T ask for. No one skated in nike's until 2 years ago. Matter of fact when I was skating, we all hated on Nike for fronting and trying to get in the game, when they obviously didn't know their ass from their elbow. So sleep on that before you run online and wait at the ready with your credit card to swallow the latest load of bullshit.

Much love,

Wolves aka "The internet"

Now granted, I'm pretty new to this board, but the few who have seen me comment know that I'm respectful, and like a good debate as much as the next man, but does it not seem like every other new post is some fucking clown who registered so he can find out the best place to buy something, or ask about other peoples opinions on things like sandals, and "little bags"? "OK people, let's talk shorts!" get the fuck out of here with this bullshit!!!

"ok thanks I take the opinion of the internet into great consideration when buying MY shoes." he says with a snide smile...

Yeah you do Oui, don't you? sarcastic little prick. Asking about where to buy the most sweated shoe on the internet, on an internet message board to boot, and you want to come at the first person who tells you maybe dunks aren't the best sideways like that?

Here's my 2 cents you DIDN"T ask for. No one skated in nike's until 2 years ago. Matter of fact when I was skating, we all hated on Nike for fronting and trying to get in the game, when they obviously didn't know their ass from their elbow. So sleep on that before you run online and wait at the ready with your credit card to swallow the latest load of bullshit.

Much love,

can i hire you to be like my internet forum bodygaurd?

Much love,

Ok. Right.

I don't skate. I ride flatland. You probobly don't know what the hell that is. Here, let me SHOW it to you so you can tell me exactly how bad SBs suck for doing what you don't have a clue about.

I figured by simply saying that I skated would make the topic short and sweet so I could get an answer without having to explain what I was doing with the shoes to please the internet police but no, you have to go and fucking complicate things becuase you think you know what I should be doing with my shoes in my own time with my own money. Coming back on here and telling you this in my books is totally unjustified because what you said doesn't even dignify a response.

Thanks internet, you've proven yourself a wise and worthy guide.

Oui.

Much love,

I skated jordan 3's when I was 9, does that count?

Ok. Right.

I don't skate. I ride flatland. You probobly don't know what the hell that is. Here, let me SHOW it to you so you can tell me exactly how bad SBs suck for doing what you don't have a clue about.

I figured by simply saying that I skated would make the topic short and sweet so I could get an answer without having to explain what I was doing with the shoes to please the internet police but no, you have to go and fucking complicate things becuase you think you know what I should be doing with my shoes in my own time with my own money. Coming back on here and telling you this in my books is totally unjustified because what you said doesn't even dignify a response.

Thanks internet, you've proven yourself a wise and worthy guide.

Oui.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so vauge as to what I was looking for. Something in the US so I don't have to deal with international shipping. I'm not looking for premium releases either, just some kicks to skate in.

i dont get it. all i see is a bike. and in your previous post you said you wanted to skate. last time i checked, you cant skate a bike. ice skates and skate boards yes. bikes no. you ride bikes. not skate them.

and i am being completely serious about skating half cabs. dunks cost way too much. the only reason to really by sb's is to be flaunt them.

Damn right, i have been skateboardin for over 20 years and i worn out shit loads of Nikes in my days. That said, im with the guys saying Dunks is not that good to skate in because thats kinda true. Half Cabs are great. But if the guy want to wear Nikes there are som good shoes to Choose from.

persoanlly i like the general issue dunks better for skating. i dont like the extra padding and air and shit, as i cant feel my board as much. i had some p-rods that were very durable and comfy.

nike is actually doing it right. they treat thier riders good, make a quality product. the hype makes haters out of alot of people, but if any of the skate companies made shoes like those they would be considered classics and held up as the standard.

to the biker, buy what you want. if you want dunks youre gonna have to live with the haters.

As Oui said he aint looking for no Premium hyped Heinken type of shit. He just want some good kix to skate in. Why are you guys hating. Whats wrong with nikes. Who are you guys Michael Moore? :)

Dunks work but there are better shoes out there for skateboarding both nikes and others.

"flatland?....for real Son?"

"Yo I don't think I heard a that, kid...."

Shut the fuck up. I hope that pitiful clip isn't you or your boy, cause I seen better flatland riding from a ballerina in a tutu on a fixed gear...(No lie). In all honesty oui oui, I'm just coming at you cause I'm bored at work, so don't take it to the butt like that. you are allowed to "skate" in whatever the fuck you want, and you are also fully encouraged to reffer to the apparently "unknown" practice of flatland, as "skateboarding", but what you should avoid at all costs, is coming on a message board and then talking slick to the first people who dane to give you some advice.

you can't find a fucking Dunk SB on the internet, and you expect me to believe you can do a motherfuckingsteamrollertailwhiptodarkside??? Don't get laughed off the abandoned tennis court or highschool parking lot sonny.

Perhaps we can assist you with some fine premium denims, or a purse to hold your patch kit while you "scuff" about? Don't hesitate to let us know with the appropriately titled post on supershopper...

I know none of this dignifies a response, but that's the entire point.

Now go back to clown school.

I've a feeling this thread is heading straight for Supertrash.

That clip of the Flatlander isn't all that bad especially the last link out of the multiple whiplashes. Controversy surrounds the judging at every flat competition, because the top riders are all heading in such different directions it has become so difficult to compare them. No one can make their mind up what's harder, a long link with no scuffing flowing between moderately difficult tricks or Marti Kuoppa doing a single trick that's never been done before.

"flatland?....for real Son?"

"Yo I don't think I heard a that, kid...."

Shut the fuck up. I hope that pitiful clip isn't you or your boy, cause I seen better flatland riding from a ballerina in a tutu on a fixed gear...(No lie). In all honesty oui oui, I'm just coming at you cause I'm bored at work, so don't take it to the butt like that. you are allowed to "skate" in whatever the fuck you want, and you are also fully encouraged to reffer to the apparently "unknown" practice of flatland, as "skateboarding", but what you should avoid at all costs, is coming on a message board and then talking slick to the first people who dane to give you some advice.

you can't find a fucking Dunk SB on the internet, and you expect me to believe you can do a motherfuckingsteamrollertailwhiptodarkside??? Don't get laughed off the abandoned tennis court or highschool parking lot sonny.

Perhaps we can assist you with some fine premium denims, or a purse to hold your patch kit while you "scuff" about? Don't hesitate to let us know with the appropriately titled post on supershopper...

I know none of this dignifies a response, but that's the entire point.

Now go back to clown school.

How exactly am I a "clown"? I want a certain pair of shoes to do a certain activity which is none of your buisness, and you're TELLING me what I should say, do, buy. What the fuck is that? If anyone is the clown it's you for starting up a shit slinging contest with some guy over the internet you don't know anything about.

Yeah that riding is pretty weak, you know, considering I invented the switches.

Oh wolves, you so bad, you told me off on superfuture. Give yourself a pat on the back for exposing me the lie that I am.

And to think, I just wanted a pair of shoes.