How do u wear your cuffs???? 80s style makin a comeback

thelion1856

• 2 months later...
so how exactly do you peg, damnit! my shit keeps getting undone.
stolen from CT and in turn stolen from fuk.co.uk by me, now. those UK heads are way ahead of some of you guys: (btw pegging is known as pinrolling in England.)

Firstly we must check where the edge is. Turn up your jeans slightly to check how much you need to roll:

pinrolling_01.jpg

Next we need to start folding back the denim. Make sure you fold from the back to the front, like shown:

pinrolling_02.jpg

pinrolling_03.jpg

Now hold it against your ankle to make sure you roll it tight and not loose:

pinrolling_04.jpg

Of course at this point, remember to do roughly the same with the inside side of the jeans!

Now it's time to fold up the denim once more, to get the 'stay tight' locking mechanism sorted:

pinrolling_05.jpg

You now have a pinroll! Of course you can fold once more if you want the length a bit shorter but it will probably look pretty fat, so this way is best.

^^ that lasted about 2 years in middle school mid 80's .. I did it with one pair of army ripstop 100% cottons .. surplus store joints ..

188849870.jpg

I just throw a cuff in mine .. also fold it again on some shoes so the back doesnt tear and get even scuff marks or unfold them entirely .. and also ummm some other benefit ... err ....

Oh so the " fade line " doesn't tear thru .. said that already though ..

nm :-(

that shit was already cool, like 5 years ago with the electroclash crap..

whatever happened to ladytron..and fisherspooner? god...it's like the 2nd coming of new wave was more embarassing than the first

Eeew that shit was so bad. I had a friend that fell for it and I'm not sure he sufficiently regrets it yet. I should remind him.

This guy also said some band called Spoon is better than Black Sabbath. We butt heads a lot.

Oh, and pegged pants are cool I wish more people did it. I don't though.

i cuff one leg about 1/8 of an inch so fellow denimheads can gawk at the selvage, and leave the other one fully down. it also gives people the impression that you just got dressed are in a hurry to do something important, and makes it look like you have a sense of style (selvage and all) but you're not trying to shove it in people's face

This is just about one of the dumbest things I've ever read about denim.