FS Rick Owens 2011 black SCUBA XS

styleshyman

Bonjour SF,

Lovely piece for sale, never thought I'd let it go but it's too small on me.

Worn about 7 times, condition is excellent. Asking 1399

I own 2 other scubas in size S and thought I could swing an XS with the new ones.

No measurements, retail for this piece was around 3400$. The jacket is made from black lamb leather, is from the SS 2011 and is lined.

If you are on the bigger size of a 46, like me, this WILL be too small for you.

No prob shipping anywhere, will ship free, and will accept trades for similar pieces , BBS, Julius, RO only...

First pic on my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57314516@N02/

Also selling leather sleeveless Julius cargo vest on flickr

Best

S

Please NO measurements requests

The fuck?

Why? You're asking people to drop $1450 on a piece of clothing and you can't even do them the courtesy of taking some measurements?

Not everyone has the luxury of being close to a store that carries X brand and you should know that people on a fashion forum are going to be picky about fit.

Can I get measurements, BTW???

fucking idiot, measurements are subjective? lol

I think you mean the fit would be different for everyone, but at least it gives people a way to judge if they should buy the item. Especially since you mentioned if you are on the bigger side of a 46, measurements would definitely help. If you're too lazy to measure you'll just make it harder to sell, but thats obvious.

I kinda get what you mean. You are trying to avoid some fuck ups when the buyer complained upon receiving that the measurement is off by 1-2" and shit like that.

Maybe you can just take a pic of the jacket zipped up, and place a measuring tape on the pit to pit, shoulder to shoulder. That way the potential buyers have a rough idea of the width etc.

Good luck in the sales.

For those who made polite suggestions, thank you, might take one of them up later.

Not all of us have the time or feel the need to measure every item we put up.

But just to give you a special idea Ironman, it fits your mum...so maybe you should holla at me to get your style up with this.

WoW...some bitter cats out there....got me in the pink and shit over some inches ;)