next purchase

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work at a circus school, but there wheren't any tigers. Or clowns either, come to think of it. HMn. I don't know whether I'm disappointed or relieved.

Cheap, predictably, your plan is a good one. But I doubt I could make my landlord see the positive side of rearing free range rodents as a sustainable food source on his property. Plus they'd probably nibble my denim as well.

And Miz, the thought of petting a 900lb self sufficent carnivore is just silly. Please stop now ;)

• 3 months later...

As to Bengal cats...I would advise against it. I got one for a gf I lived with, and it saw itself engaged in a fierce territorial dispute with me from day one. Its life and my life were living hell until I finally sold it six or seven months later. They can definitely evince a lot of the wildcat genes they are advertised for...

Id like to buy some normal fit jeans, maybe sugar canes.

Id like a pea coat from charles thywhitt.

Id like some high top nikes.

oh and id like to buy my whole wish list off amazon, one day....

seeing how i just lost a job these things can wait till I find one again

and an overdrive pedal.

Why not get a giant house rabbit!?!?!?!

As soon as I find a pair of 31" Grey Colordrives they will be my next purchase. I can't find them anywhere, neither Leon nor Scott has a pair and I don't know where else to look. Suggestions?

i want a playstation 3, i just don't know if i want to spend all night wedneday waiting outside in the freakin freezing weather...

i also desperately need a new laptop and since the new macbook pro with core 2 duo came out, i really want one sooooon.

i won't even talk about clothes, the list is just too long

not my immediate next purchase, but I'm applying for a new job that will start sometime in the Spring of next year, so if I get it I'm gonna treat myself to a few new work wardrobe pieces that I haven't paid attention to in a long time; a couple bespoke suits, and some Aldens... dangerous, because I can see myself starting with one pair of Aldens, which quickly turns into a $1000 a month shoe habit...

is this just from biking?

i used to do track and basketball when i was younger, had some injuries then. the biking surprisingly helps, fixed gear is like physio - evens out my stroke/torque.

also, next purchase will hopefully be a new pair of jean shop raws, whenever they get my size in.