f/s The North Face Mens Hustle Pinstripe Jacket Size Medium

chantheman

ebay feedback is under chan011 with a postiive feedback of 1058. 100% positive

many transactions on sufu under chantheman

dont snowboard enough to justify keeping this jacket anymore. wore this for one season of snowboarding (prob 4-5 times) and washed it once. there are some of those fuzz balls in the pockets that i noticed after washing the jacket.

color sold out on the northface website the season it came out and its just a nice jacket that i know i wont get to wear enough to keep it.

i think i paid $350 for it and it was the flagship jacket on the northface website a couple years ago when i bought it.

looking to get $OLD

email me at [email protected] with any questions

The Mens Hustle Jacket is punctuated by suave pinstripes and is accentuated by high-performance. By using HyVent technology, this jacket is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed. The RECCO avalanche rescue reflector gives the backcountry snow enthusiasts peace of mind. The fully adjustable, EZD-tach hood comes in handy when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Loaded with features and pockets, the Mens Hustle Jacket looks great on and off the mountain.

FEATURES:

* Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed

* Recco avalanche rescue reflector

* Fully adjustable, EZD-tach hood

* Pit-zip vents

* Internal security pocket

* Hidden media pocket

* Two dual entry handwarmer pockets

* Internal goggle pouch

* Forearm pocket with goggle cloth

* Pant-a-locks

* Adjustable, detachable powder skirt

* Hem cinchcord

* Buddy lift clip

* Adjustable cuffs

HYVENT

Designed as an innovative option for complete weather protection, HyVent is a waterproof/breathable polyurethane-based membrane. While it is slightly less breathable than Gore-Tex laminates, it is extremely waterproof and can be counted on as a dependable protective outer layer. This combination of high waterproofness and breathability makes it ideal for keeping the elements out.

RECCO REFELCTORS

The RECCO avalanche rescue system is an electronic system, making it possible to quickly locate an avalanche victim. This system does not require battries for operation and consists of two parts: a reflector that is integrated into the garment, and search equipment that is owned and operated by the rescue team at various ski resorts.