Nanamica - CDW - Mcnairy - Porter - Warehouse - MORE! GREAT DEALS!

sea bass

doing some closet cleanout. all prices are negotiable, but i feel they are quite fair as it is. i ship usps priority and will ship internationally for an additional fee.

my camera is garbage, so i've included stock photos to give you a better idea of what's being sold.

------------------------------

Nanamica Gore-Tex Cruiser Jacket

Size: Large (Fits like a Medium)

This thing is insane; taped seams throughout and a goretex blackwatch/wool exterior. rear loading game pouches in the back for beers.

I've worn this around 5 times and it's kept me bone dry. You can't go wrong with the quality, trim fit, and overall impeccable attention to detail that Nanamica brings to the table.

$500 SHIPPED. This jacket retailed for close to $1,000.

DSCN3489.jpg

DSCN3490.jpg

Crescent Down Works x South WIllard x Pendleton Wool Down Vest

Size: Medium

The best of the best. Super plush and warm Crescent Down Vest wrapped in a beautiful Pendleton Wool. It's tough to tell in the pictures how much depth the wool has (lots of shades of blue and black). The gold buttons reinforced with leather are the icing on the cake. This vest is sold out everywhere, and you rarely see these for sale. This is NOT one of the factory seconds that was floating on eBay a few months back. This is the real deal Holyfield.

$175 SHIPPED

DSCN3494.jpg

DSCN3496.jpg

DSCN3495.jpg

Warehouse x JCrew 484 Denim

Size: 33x34

Amazing pair of jeans right here. I bought these not too long ago, wore them twice, and decided they just weren't for me. As expected with Warehouse, the denim is amazing ... super hairy, slubby, tons of character.

These retailed for $300 and are basically brand new

$160 SHIPPED

DSCN3486.jpg

DSCN3487.jpg

DSCN3488.jpg

Porter x Monocle Shoulder Bag

L34 x W13 x H25cm

Straight from Monocle:

"Tailor-made for a small laptop, this bag is sturdy, cushioned and studded with leather details. Its deep front pocket can contain all the necessaries for a whip round the city, from stationery to diaries to a newspaper for the commute home."

Used a few times, never for a long period of time. Awesome Porter construction you all know and love.

$110 SHIPPED. Retailed for $250

DSCN3484.jpg

DSCN3485.jpg

Mark McNairy White Suede Longwings

Size: 10.5

Worn a few times, pretty clean for being white suede and all. Surprising easy to pull off. Once these are beat up a bit they'll look even better.

$100 SHIPPED

DSCN3492.jpg

DSCN3491.jpg

DSCN3493.jpg

Mark McNairy x S-Double Worker Derbys

Size: 10.5

Just bought these and wore them a couple times. Just a touch too big for me .. super bummed I have to sell. Vibram sole, metal eyelets, waxed laces, and super soft suede make these a winner.

$120 SHIPPED

Screenshot2011-09-04at101327PM.png

Supreme S/S Oxford Shirt

Size Large

Rad short sleeve shirt that's been worn a handful of times but is in great shape. Don't see this one too often.

$50 SHIPPED

DSCN3476.jpg

DSCN3477.jpg

J. Crew Fireman's Jacket

Size Medium

Cool piece from J.Crew. British Millerain Oilcloth exterior. Nice metal lobster hook clasps. Corduroy collar. Super easy jacket to kick around in.

$80 SHIPPED

DSCN3478.jpg

DSCN3479.jpg

MHL Rain Hat

OS Fits All

Such a cool piece. As utilitarian as it gets. Perfect for rainy days or even sunny days when you just wanna look steezy.

$40 SHIPPED

DSCN3499.jpg

DSCN3500.jpg

MHL Rain Hat

I paid for the CDW vest over a week ago, and it's still not been shipped. Last PM was on 10/11 saying he would ship it the next day. I've sent follow up PMs and emailed the PayPal email address. Nothing.

I just did a little research and apparently this is not new behavior. I realize life happens, but given his past behavior, I have very little fucking patience for this shit. I'm opening a PayPal dispute tomorrow unless I hear from him first. Glad I did not send as a gift.

I paid for the CDW vest over a week ago, and it's still not been shipped. Last PM was on 10/11 saying he would ship it the next day. I've sent follow up PMs and emailed the PayPal email address. Nothing.

I just did a little research and apparently this is not new behavior. I realize life happens, but given his past behavior, I have very little fucking patience for this shit. I'm opening a PayPal dispute tomorrow unless I hear from him first. Glad I did not send as a gift.

Same here I paid for the mcnairy shoes initially he was really quick to reply and he just stopped responding. Hopefully he is just busy or something.

Nope. Not here, email or via my PayPal dispute. If i don't hear from him by Monday, I'm escalating it to a claim, and contacting his school. Not sure if he's still there but there's info on an older FS thread where he pulled something like this before. I'm pissed, but part of that is at myself for not being more thorough in my research of the seller. Hopefully not sending as Gift will help my claim and it won't take forever.

Sad thing is, I really just want the damn vest I bought.

PayPal dispute elevated to claim. Complaint filed w/ FBI online fraud department. I suggest anyone else involved w/ this seller do the same.

Never buy from sea bass.

Never send gift payments unless you have done business w/ the seller before

So, seems like people getting scammed left and right here? I'm guessing these items are a no-go now?

Too bad; good sizes on nice pieces. Anyone have anything to say on this person's behalf, like reasons I should even be looking at this thread anymore?

:(

Are you fucking kidding me?

Did you read anything I wrote? did you click on his profile, see the threads he's started and see the similar thread/comments to this one from the end of last year?

I've asked the mods to ban him.

I made the mistake of buying the Porter bag from this guy and have not received any communication since payment. I filed a PayPal dispute today and will elevate it to a claim if I don't hear from him in a few days. I also pasted his PayPal email into Facebook and sent him a message there, I'd encourage you guys to do the same (he already has your name and address so I wouldn't worry about privacy).

It's a shame, I really wanted that bag and would still go through with the deal if he could prove himself trustworthy.

I'm pissed too. Definitely wanted the CDW vest I bought. Pissed also for assuming he'd act w/ integrity.

I'll PM both you guys who paid for items w/ my PayPal claim # so you can reference it in your claims. I'd imagine it will help make the case more clear. Would be great if you could do the same for me.

PayPal gives 10 days from elevating to a claim before they take any action so not much to be gained from waiting at this point. He's been MIA for over 2 weeks. Total bullshit.

UPDATE: My item arrived today, 3 weeks after I paid. No communication or replies to all my efforts. While I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, that goes away when communication just ceases. A simple note whether through PM or email would have made all this unnecessary.

I'll close my PayPal claim now. I stand by my comments though: Buy at your own risk.