fs XS Julius, Robert Geller, Attachment, Virdi-anne, Tim Hamilton, Malmo

ChaseDizzy

need to pay for something

payment via paypal

shipping is included in the con. us.

paying the fees would be nice

PM me for questions.

Measurements soon, let me know if there is some you'd like right away.

1. Julius Waxed Denim Jacket A/w 2008, Size 1 // xs // 44. Bought from Klang, awesome piece. Distressed Black denim with a slight brown overdye and a wax coating. riri zips. looks leather-y from afar. I wore it a handful of times, but it's still in mighty fine condition.

$350 shipped

M:

Shoulder (No seam) but approx ~16 in

Pit: 18.5 in

Bottom of collar to bottom: 25 in

Shoulder to end of sleeve approx ~ 26-27 in. (sleeves slightly elongated for arm stacking)

Hope Klang doesn't mind if I use his pic:

juliusjacket.jpg

Here is my own fit pic, I am 5'7 and 120 lbs.

juliusfit2.jpg

Pictures from now on are from my blackberry. I don't have a working camera. I can try to get better ones/fit pics on request.

2. Viridi Anne polyethylene windbreaker. Size 1. delicate and light, interesting compostion. knit collar detail. Color is a muted greyish green. Riri zips and back darts/paneling. Recommended for a true 44.

$100 Shipped

IMG_0319-1.jpg

M:

Shoulders: 15 in

Pit: 17 in

Shoulder to end of sleeve: 25 in

bottom of collar to bottom: 23 in

3. Robert Geller Seconds Front / back contrast long sleeve t shirt, front is a cool gray and back is a sandy beige color with raglan details. Size XS, made in Japan. fits long and slim on a 44. I wore it on April fools and it was awesome. Def hard to find this now, should go fast.

SOLD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/oioioifu/geller1.jpg

4. Attachment by Kazuyuki Kumagai faded gray long sleeve t shirt. Fantastic details, somewhat raglan, anatomically constructed sleeves, and 4 panel construction on the back with raw hems. Unique substantial tencil/cotton/polyester blend, good for cooler days. bought it used but in great condition but I never wore it. Size 2. Fits relaxed on a 44, would look perfect on a slim 46.

$80 Shipped (PENDING)

kka1.jpg

kka2.jpg

M:

Shoulders (approx due to construction): 16.5 in

Pit to pit: 18 in

Shoulder to end of sleeve (Approx): 27 in

Back of collar to bottom: 26 in

5.Tim Hamilton Snow Gray coated ruched hoodie. Size XS, would also be good on an XXS, fit is super slim and slightly cropped. Terry cloth lining. a/w 2009. Retailed for $403, brand new with tags. Lampo double zipper with distressed white painted pulls. hood is small and fits like a hat.

$60 shipped

hamiltonhoodie.jpg

6. Malmö Slim Black Wool 2 button suit. Defunct Australian label. Made of Super 100s with functional surgeon cuffs. Definitely a well-made suit for the price. Size 46, fits true. Blazer was worn once by a friend, pockets are still sealed.

$200 shipped

malmo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...