FS: XXS/36/1/US8 - April 77, Julius, MA, Surface to Air, Converse

Denpatou

Hi sufu, trying to trim down my wardrobe to the bare minimum of shit I actually wear. I've sold to and bought from many users on here, feel free to PM me for any additional information regarding an item or if you feel that references are needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no lowballing--these prices are already pretty low! That said, all prices listed are in USD and include shipping within the continental US (Paypal only). PM me for international shipping quotes.

April 77

Joey Hi-Standards in Black Drill (26) - SOLD

April 77

Sample Parka (M) - $200>>$175

1.jpg

Image courtesy of FUNKYFRESH (who also happens to be the original owner of this piece :))

This beautiful parka is constructed from an oh-so-soft sueded cotton. The shitty cell phone pictures do this piece no justice; the quality is really something special. This is a sample and as I'm told, there were only about ten of these produced and sold exclusively at the April 77 flagship store. You'll NEVER see another dude walking around in this (unless you work at April 77).

Keep in mind the material and lining are definitely winter weight, so it fits slimmer than the measurements would suggest:

Pit to Pit: 22"

Shoulder to Sleeve Hem: 25.5"

Back of Collar to Hem: 33"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 18"

April 77 Records

Money Satellite (36) - $40

2.jpg

This classic, slim fitting shirt features a broken collar and hidden button placket. Worn and washed gently one time; the shirt's still a little wrinkled from the wash, so it could use an ironing.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 17.5"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5"

Back of Collar to Hem: 29"

Sleeve Length: 27"

Julius

SS10 Double Zip Fencing (1) - TRADED

MA

FW09 Ribbed Tank (1) - TRADED

Surface to Air

OK Shirt (XXS) - $40

4.jpg

A very nice shirt in a very rare size--I've never come across an XXS in S2A prior to finding this shirt recently. Great construction and seam details throughout. Purchased this new with tags and wore it twice.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 17.5"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16"

Back of Collar to Hem: 27.5"

Sleeve Length - 24.5"

Converse

Chuck Taylor in Seersucker (7.5) - $20

5.jpg

I purchased these a few years ago (in 2007, I believe) and I think I've actually only ever seen one other person with this particular colorway. These have been worn sparingly, but I'd say their overall condition would be about 7/10.

Edited by Denpatou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...