the Official Warehouse denim Superthread

squares

sorry that doesnt help me. instead, please type lots of words that form sentences in this thread, the content of which should be about the various pros and cons of warehose denims in comparison to other high quality and substantial japanese denims, assorted facts and trivias about said warehouse denims, elaborations into the textures, smells and homoeroticisms of said warehouse denims, and also, if you have time, please tell me why so many dorks are wearing tapered nuthuggers with bright pink nikes

sorry that doesnt help me. instead, please type lots of words that form sentences in this thread, the content of which should be about the various pros and cons of warehose denims in comparison to other high quality and substantial japanese denims, assorted facts and trivias about said warehouse denims, elaborations into the textures, smells and homoeroticisms of said warehouse denims, and also, if you have time, please tell me why so many dorks are wearing tapered nuthuggers with bright pink nikes

im afraid i will have to direct you to the http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/search.php

no, thats gay. this is the warehouse denim superthread, the first and only of its kind. therefore, all warehousian data shall be enclosed and substantiated upon in said warehousian thread. now, quit jerking your small, greasy pud and get to work, son. *pat on the head*

no, thats gay. this is the warehouse denim superthread, the first and only of its kind. therefore, all warehousian data shall be enclosed and substantiated upon in said warehousian thread. now, quit jerking your small, greasy pud and get to work, son. *pat on the head*

heres the thread for dummies also http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=6712

greentea obviously has no warehousian data in his tiny head to offer, being primarily concerned with tapered nuthuggers, gay sex and girly icons, so instead he's offering the clouds of unintelligent dust that roll out of his tiny empty skull. thank you, my young effeminate greentea, for your tiny brain.

no, i want to join the bandwagon and be as trendy as possible!!! ill wear the tightest, narrowest legged ballerina peants there is!!!! and ill wear huge puffy flourescant nikes to accentuate the tapers!!!

seriously, you homos have no clue how stupid you look. in 5 years when you graduate high school youll look back and think "christ i was such a dorky follower, i actually dressed like bozo the clown"

ahhahahaha

no, i want to join the bandwagon and be as trendy as possible!!! ill wear the tightest, narrowest legged ballerina peants there is!!!! and ill wear huge puffy flourescant nikes to accentuate the tapers!!!

seriously, you homos have no clue how stupid you look. in 5 years when you graduate high school youll look back and think "christ i was such a dorky follower, i actually dressed like bozo the clown"

ahhahahaha

are you related to this guy? http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=1852

one thing that guy said was true, you have a lot of teenagers on here who think theyre cool cause of the clothing brands they wear, who always try to act sassy. these losers actually base their self-worth on how unknown a pair of jeans are. very shallow, very high school. you have people here who dont take a pair of jeans seriously, who just like quality stuff, then you have sassy little scenesters like greentea, who has no identity and just follows what everyone else does.