Krane Jonas Officer's Coat sz 44 fits 42 well

wahwho11

Up for sale is a Krane Jonas Officer's Jacket. I am the original owner and have worn it twice and stashed in its garment bag ever since. I'm selling it because I lost a bit of my financial aid and California raised school fees so I'm a bit screwed.

Selling for 415 shipped with tracking for a very rare and very beautiful jacket that retailed 1000+ is a fair price, but please entertain me with offers. If you're international, please pm me beforehand and you'll have to add 15 dollars for extra shipping. I'll eat paypal fees.

krane-jonas-coat-front.jpg

krane-jonas-coat-03-421x540.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1176.jpg

p2p: 23

shoulder 19.1

sleeve from pit: 20.3

length: 32

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190578835646&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

more info: The same minus wool lining(mine has chambray lining which is better, see below)

I stole this description from g transistor, if he wishes for his well thought out post to be deleted, I will.shog%5B1%5D.gif

-Goat fur collar

-Leather accents and neck strap

-Chambray quilted lining - the BEST lining, you literally cannot get this anywhere anymore. The wool lining is scratchy and itchy, this lining is smooth to the touch and still has the warmth of a direwolf pelt

-Large Riri zips - Everything is Riri, and the main zip is two ways and pretty much indestructible. TONS of pockets/zippers outside and in.

-Horn buttons - If there's a button, it's horn

-Two large pockets that not only opens with flaps but also has a side pocket that you can put your hand in for warmth

-Waxed cotton - wear it in the sun or the rain

-Chain coat hangy thing - hang your coat icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

pet free/smoke free/stain free

I have more pictures, just pm me for them and feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you for looking:D

• 2 weeks later...