Getting paint stains out of dry denim.

psyence

I just got home from my cousin's party and noticed that I have speckles and minor blotches of white paint on the ass of my new standards. Probably from the bench I was sitting on. If it were any other kinda of stain such as barbecue sauce, I wouldn't care so much, but I'm not feeling the white specks on my ass like someone gave my behind an ivory shower. So, my question is:

Is there anyway possible to get these paint stains out?

I'm thinking of taking them to the dry cleaners on Monday to HOPEFULLY get some of it out. I've been working them straight for almost 5 months now. If I need to shell out some dough for a new pair without the stains, so be it. But I already have some sort of sentimental connection with this pair already (ha ha)... just hate to have some these stains on my ass.

i paint alot, its easy to clean up. hit it up with some turpenoid, it should work just fine. just lightly dab it on the spots. dont wipe them, that will spread it. should work pretty well and not damage the denim.

paint might look good though.

Here are some pics of the damage:

15nac7c.jpg

15nack2.jpg

15nabdw.jpg

15nae02.jpg

hipset - Thanks for the advice. I was thinking of just getting some of that Goof-Off Latex Remover stuff, but from what I researched on turpenoid is that it's the same shit that people use to clean their paint brushes. I'll be trying that stuff out later today.