☼ Trickers x Present, Alden, NDG, Gitman, Common Projects + MORE ☼

BRICK DOM

Moving out in about 2 weeks, so I want to get rid of a BOAT LOAD of items. Shipping within ConUS is included. PM me if you're international, though I'd rather not do an international transaction. Paypal only. Add 4% or mark as gift. Feel free to PM me with any questions/offers. Also, note, I took the pics with a borrowed Canon T2i and so I won't be able to take quality pictures if you request them. Only thing I have to work with is an iphone 3g.

Shirts

Our Legacy Red OCBD

Sz. L

Pictures make it look pink, but when you look closely you can see that it's a red oxford weaved with a white weft, but when the two colors mix it gives off a pink look. Thus, you can consider the shirt pink. Trocas shell buttons, which are a nice touch. Somewhat lighter weight oxford cloth.

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

$110->$105

Condition: 8.5/10

Gitman Brother's Vintage Red/blue Tattersall

Sz. M

Probably my favorite patterned shirt. Hesitant to let this one go. Fits a little smaller than my other Gitman mediums, and thus, fits just a hair too tight for me. I wouldn't mind keeping it though. Fantastic red and blue pattern, typical Gitman quality and cut.

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

$120->$110

Condition: 8/10

Outerwear

Gant Rugger Baseball Jacket Navy

Sz. M

Sleeves are a bit short for me on this, but I can make this work too. Really classic design, I get a lot of compliments for this one.

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

$120->$115

Footwear

*First person to buy shoes will get leathersoul shoe trees included*

Trickers X Present Navy shortwings

Sz. UK 10

One of Tricker's collaborations with Present, from I think a season or two again? Won't show up in this make up again. Fuck, I really don't want to let these go. I was scouring high and low for a shoe similar to them. The white eyelets are really what make this shoe come alive. All on top of sturdy danite soles. COMES WITH ORIGINAL BOX, DUST BAGS, AND EXTRA LACES.

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

$275->$270

Condition: 8.5/10[/center]

Alden Tan Suede Brogue Boots on Plaza last

sz. 11

From Leathersoul Hawaii. Always kept in shoe trees. A little scuffing here and there, but it's inevitable with suede shoes. Definitely worn under 20 times. Don't think they'll make these again.

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

$300 ->$275

Condition: 8/10

Sorry for the slightly big pics. Too lazy to edit though. Anyways, thanks for looking at my wares!~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adding:

Supreme Green Donegal Tweed Camp Cap - $80 -> $75

supreme-donegal-wool-w-suede-visor-camp-cap.jpg

and

Universal Works Donegal Sweater - $120 -> $115

6a0134856e869e970c013487944176970c-500wi

Don't have a camera to take own pictures, but I assure you both are in unworn condition. Purchased the camp cap last week off of a member here, but I can't justify keeping it, I need cash. As for the sweater, it's incredibly thick and warm, and I don't think it'll ever get cold enough for me to use it.

As always if you're interested and have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me, I'll get back to you when I can. Thanks!

• 4 months later...