Grooming products

i need to step up the shave game and get into the whole singleblade thing. for shaving, ive been using the quattro/shaving oil/shaving gel combo.

for moisturizers im fond of the shiseido men's lineup.

astringent, i use murad. and a clay mask from anthony's

for hair, i use the bigsexy line of hairspray, shampoos and conditioners. aveda control paste, bumble & bumble brilliantine, framesi wax, gatsby green.

For my shaved head (clip 2) I use Molton Browns Ziao Jao shampoo which was discontinued 2 months ago for unknown reasons. It was the best smelling shampoo I've ever used.

For my face I try not to experiment with facial scrubs because I have sensitive skin so the only facial scrub that worked me is the Kiehls facial fuel. And for a face moisturizer, I use Kielhs facial cream.

As for a body wash, I use Molton Browns black pepper (?) body wash. Smells great and supposedly relaxes your muscles but I haven't felt anything so that's complete bullcrap

And finally for shaving I've actually tried a few shaving creams and the so far Kielhs has worked out great but isn't the greatest.

Recommendations for a good moisturizer? I have typical Asian male skin, dry out easily and somewhat sensitive. I have tried Kiehl's men, Shieseido, Lab Series, etc, and not really liked them. Clarins Men moisture balm and lotion I have usually gone back to time after time but wonder if there might be a more natural solution? Clarins Men is all over-perfumed and gives me worries that I'm slathering chemicals all over myself.

For cleansing, toning, and shaving, I use Clarins everything. I got turned onto Weleda stuff by an old girlfriend of mine (seems Weleda is kind of popular in Japan?) so I try to use Weleda everything else when possible as it's cheap and satisfying, the deodorants and oils especially. My hair definitely runs on the drier side so when I wear it long I give the mop a bit of a rub with Weleda Rosemary Oil out of the shower and it makes it much nicer.

Shower: Bronner's Peppermint

Shampoo: Anthony Logistics

Face: Sharps Foaming Scrub

Shave: Tom's of Maine cream/ cheap ass brush

Razor: Mach 3

Postshave: Thayer's Witch Hazel/ Baxter of CA lotion

I tried the DE razor for a while. With the brush I figured I'd get a nice old school shave. I didn't cut myself much, but I also didn't get the shave I was looking for. I figure the brush Mach 3 combo is a nice marriage of old and new technologies.

I still keep my Merkur around though for when I haven't shaved in a few days. It is legit for chopping through some growth.

- Kyle

P.S. Anyone recommend a good brush?