FS: XXS/XS/1/US8 - APC, April 77, MA_Julius, Surface to Air, Topman LTD, Converse

Denpatou

Hi sufu, trying to trim down my wardrobe to just the bare minimum of shit I actually wear. I've sold to and bought from many users on here, PM me if you feel that references are needed. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no lowballing--these prices are already pretty low! That said, all prices listed are in USD and include shipping within the continental US (Paypal only.) PM me for international shipping quotes.

April 77

Joey Hi-Standards in Black Drill (26) - $65

Everyone knows these by now--feel free to PM me if pics are necessary. This pair is brand new with tags, only tried on once (a little too slim for my tastes nowadays.)

April 77

Sample Parka (M) - $200

1.jpg

Image courtesy of FUNKYFRESH (who also happens to be the original owner of this piece :))

Just received this in the mail and it breaks my heart to say--it's a little too big for me. Beautiful parka constructed from an oh-so-soft sueded cotton. The shitty cell phone pictures do this piece no justice; the quality is really something special. This is a sample and as I'm told, there were only about ten of these produced and sold exclusively at the April 77 flagship store. You'll NEVER see another dude walking around in this (unless you work at April 77 :D).

April 77 Records

Money Satellite (36) - $40

2.jpg

Classic, slim fitting shirt with a broken collar and hidden button placket. Worn and washed gently one time; the shirt's still a little wrinkled from the wash, so it could use an ironing.

Measurements:

Pit to Pit: 17.5"

Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5"

Back of Collar to Hem: 29"

Sleeve Length: 27"

MA

FW09 Ribbed Tank Top (1) - $70

3.jpg

Sick construction on this top, I just have way too many tanks to truly appreciate this one unfortunately. Worn a couple of times and handwashed once. There are a few tiny, totally unnoticeable holes here and there--I tried to capture them in the pictures but they were too small to really show up. Comes with original tags.

Surface to Air

OK Shirt (XXS) - $40

4.jpg

Very nice shirt in a very rare size--I've never come across an XXS in S2A prior to finding this shirt recently. Great construction and details throughout. Purchased this new with tags and wore it twice.

Converse

Chuck Taylor in Seersucker (7.5) - $20

5.jpg

I purchased these a few years ago (in 2007, I believe) and I think I've actually only ever seen one other person with this particular colorway. These have been worn sparingly, but I'd say their overall conditon would be about 7/10.

A.P.C.

Mariniere Long Sleeved Tee (XS) - SOLD

Julius

SS05 Twisted Seam Longsleeve (1) - SOLD

Topman LTD

Worker Jacket (XXS) - SOLD

Topman LTD

Safari Bomber (XXS) - SOLD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...