Dunderdon

Carlos

Anybody familiar with this label? Kinda like the Sweedish Carhartt. I've owned their stuff only recently and I'm pretty satisfied with the items I have from them. Got a hoodie, pants and a parka. How is their denim? I would've posted this in the denim post, but I wanted to get some feedback from others about the label itself.

Edited by Carlos on Feb 3, 2005 at 03:54 PM

I agree. They are simple and sturdy with very clean lines...and functional. The only store that carries them near me is Vice NY, and I think they jack their prices up. Not too many other places sell them online. Their webshop is very limited. I want some of the other stuff they feature on their site.

I got a pair of the P4 raw denim jeans from dunderdonusa.com (aka coolestshop.com) today in the mail. I got the P25 Gaber pants about a month ago at Vice for $106, and they're selling them on the dunderdonusa site for $79. So, I took an L on that. But the price of the Small Logo hoodie I got from Vice is comprable to the online store. I'm looking for some of the other things on dunderdon.com, like the 5-pocket denim and some of the accessories, like the chain and belt, that are NOT on Dunderdon's US webshop or at Vice. I'm on a Dunderdon kick now.

• 2 years later...

according to the manager of the NY shop the new stuff was supposed to be on the website last week.

I know that the shop has the spring stuff, its mot likely just taking them awhile to get around to updating.

Dunderonusa.com doesnt work and it looks like coolestshop no longer carries their wares. Heres the link to their web shop: http://www.dunderdon.com/index.php?page=workshops

Also, it looks like they are having 50%+ on a few items.

i went to the store during their 50% off sale

all the items look really good but the cut is just terrible.

saw chardx buying some shit but i didnt really want a SuFu encouter there

so i didnt say shit

i went to the store during their 50% off sale

all the items look really good but the cut is just terrible.

saw chardx buying some shit but i didnt really want a SuFu encouter there

so i didnt say shit

Isn't the Dunderdon store in NYC? Chardx lives in the Bay Area........

• 8 months later...

does anybody know when dunderdon gets restocks of their items? i'm looking for the j25 coated canvas jacket in size small but the online store says they're sold out.

also, can anybody tell me how their jackets fit? smaller than usual or larger than usual?

does anybody know when dunderdon gets restocks of their items? i'm looking for the j25 coated canvas jacket in size small but the online store says they're sold out.

also, can anybody tell me how their jackets fit? smaller than usual or larger than usual?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...