Just what the hell is going on in japan.

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

FAHGGETABOUDIT. Seriously though, i know japanese companys copy like crazy but this is just ridiculous. Hey coldrice and ryu, you guys know anything about these jeans? It looks like the same company. The washes are mad abercrombie lookin.

haha yeh i seen em on ebay a few days ago..

pretty funny, it'd be interesting to see how the build, cut, and denim is compared to diors...

to be honest, dior is a pretty tired look.. its just the mainstream indie boys thing now, doesnt appeal to me as much as it did.

the only nice dior stuff right now is the shoes, and the gold/silver goods.. all the rest is pretty wack. wouldnt mind a suit though.. the 3 or 4 button blazer ones.. scrummy

to be honest, dior is a pretty tired look.. its just the mainstream indie boys thing now, doesnt appeal to me as much as it did.

not necessarily. around this area, the little cunts are still sporting their american eagle jeans (and it is to be made clear that they were purchased/stolen from the WOMEN'S SECTION OF THE STORE BECAUSE THEY GO AGAINST THE GRAIN LIKE THAT), t-shirts with some QUIRKY little design, and/or splotchy paint/blood/jizz/whatever all over (think along the lines of bleedingstar or threadless), pyramid belts, and checkered vans. OH, and they have CONTRASTED, ASYMMETRICAL HAIRCUTS!

Guest Airjamie
not necessarily. around this area, the little cunts are still sporting their american eagle jeans (and it is to be made clear that they were purchased/stolen from the WOMEN'S SECTION OF THE STORE BECAUSE THEY GO AGAINST THE GRAIN LIKE THAT), t-shirts with some quirky little design, and/or splotchy paint/blood/jizz/whatever all over (think along the lines of bleedingstar or threadless), pyramid belts, and checkered vans. OH, and they have CONTRASTED, ASYMMETRICAL HAIRCUTS!

You must live down the street from me. We like our gunshirts and toddler sized hoodies where the hood fits like a skimask.

not necessarily. around this area, the little cunts are still sporting their american eagle jeans (and it is to be made clear that they were purchased/stolen from the WOMEN'S SECTION OF THE STORE BECAUSE THEY GO AGAINST THE GRAIN LIKE THAT), t-shirts with some QUIRKY little design, and/or splotchy paint/blood/jizz/whatever all over (think along the lines of bleedingstar or threadless), pyramid belts, and checkered vans. OH, and they have CONTRASTED, ASYMMETRICAL HAIRCUTS!

This is still pretty much what I see in Seattle.

edit: and tons of bird prints on the shirts.

you got me all inspired and shit

the cut on those yeilds is terrible...

also the dior look has nowhere near saturated the "indie" world...if only because its produced in limited quantities. But even in New York you don't see that much dior around...more vuitton and prada than anything else.