Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poly, if the 30 was super tight, then i would have gone with a 31. however, did you try hot soaking the 32 for 3 or 4 hours?

dick danger, i don't see why you wanted them to shrink *more*. is isn't it good to be able to fit into your jeans?

yeah, the store i got them at didnt have a 31, so i did a 32 with the idea that they shrink 2inches. only got about an inch of shrinkage in the waist when i did a hot wash and threw them in the dryer...so lesson learned..better to size down with these guys than to size up.

yeah, the store i got them at didnt have a 31, so i did a 32 with the idea that they shrink 2inches. only got about an inch of shrinkage in the waist when i did a hot wash and threw them in the dryer...so lesson learned..better to size down with these guys than to size up.

This is true. I sized down one to a 31, and after a hot wash and a line dry, they fit me nice and snug. Keep in mind that I usually wear a 32 in most jeans.

Who would you say is the best? SDA, PBJ, 45rpm, Canes? Come on. Give it up. When I was there the only jeans that appealed to me were the Samurais, but they didn't have any SDAs and only a limited selection of PBJ. I think I may have gone with SDAs if they had them. I am a sucker for pigs.

Based on my current collection, i've never gotten any pair aside from a size 33 or a 34 and it works fine for me (except APC - everyone knows this). I ordered a size 33 for the S5000BK. Anyone familiar with Samurai sizing that could say that I could even fit in a size 32 on them?

This is a far shot, but:

Does anyone who wear their jeans kind of low own any of the following jeans in the perfect size (snug, but not super tight);

(tagged sizes)

W32 dry Lee 101B (european half selvage)

W31 Lee Whizzler

W36 LVC 201

W32 Acne Mic

W32 LVC 1947

If so, what size in the 5000 did you get, that fits you nicely, post soak post stretching? I noticed Samurai-j.com restocked the 5000.