Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i envy you guys SO much right now :-|

I'm expecting a billion pics in every angle and close ups of everything, once recieved!! :)

oh and if someone's a 30 or 31, and it doesn't fit, i'll be right here. (actually i know it won't fit you, you might aswell not unpack it and send it to me at once)

thats ok HJJ, i just read the measurements and i'll take care of that 29 for you :) the 29 might even be a tad larger in the waist than my eternal tigers (W30) were in the beginning. perfect. now go to mcdonalds and eat a couple of Big Tasties!

I just got this from Gordon:

"In response to inquiries about the S5000BK. Samurai confirmed shipment from Japan on August 10th to Blue In Green. We should receive the by the beginning of next week. Mailorder purchases will be shipped out asap."

I just got this from Gordon:

"In response to inquiries about the S5000BK. Samurai confirmed shipment from Japan on August 10th to Blue In Green. We should receive the by the beginning of next week. Mailorder purchases will be shipped out asap."

good news. looks like i'll be rocking the BK's just in time for fall.

lilbucu, i'm ashamed that i don't know what the total came to... will let you know when i determine this. the jeans made it through customs and is in the philadelphia post office to be delivered to me today. surprised how quiet this thread has been.

new s5000bk owners-------are you machine washing warm or doing a soak in the master's style? results? comments? concerns?

lilbucu, i'm ashamed that i don't know what the total came to... will let you know when i determine this. the jeans made it through customs and is in the philadelphia post office to be delivered to me today. surprised how quiet this thread has been.

new s5000bk owners-------are you machine washing warm or doing a soak in the master's style? results? comments? concerns?

hahah, im glad i'm not the only one reading superdenim this early in the day (5am over here in seattle)

hmmm.. will take pics at home-----in about 4 hours.

notes:

-the stitching is three different black tones: gray (inseam stitching and elsewhere), jet black (bartacked belt loops and the chainstitching on the yoke), and a reddish black (arcuate and the tops of the back pockets)

-very slubby, we know this, but there are some really BIG slubs, like ants crawling up your leg

-tagged 30 measures 15" across the back of the waist band pre-soak (!!!); lucky that i am between 29 and 30

-came with a sticker

whoa------just tried them on (presoak) and they are tight! not much ball-room. difficult (impossible?) to button the fly. i am afraid to warm wash them. may have to just do a luke-warm soak in the master's style. good luck HJJ and others who may have sized down.