Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question about soaking the 5000's...

I just gave mine a hot 3-hour soak in a bucket a week ago. As expected it shrank to the tag size for the waist, but the length didn't shrink at all.

Should I hem them to allow for more shrinking? I just find it weird that the length didn't shrink even an inch.

Quick question about soaking the 5000's...

I just gave mine a hot 3-hour soak in a bucket a week ago. As expected it shrank to the tag size for the waist, but the length didn't shrink at all.

Should I hem them to allow for more shrinking? I just find it weird that the length didn't shrink even an inch.

the water was warm all the time because I had a tub full of warm water and closed the door to the bathroom. maybe 30*C at the end.

oh damn,you put them in the tub. does it stain the tub at all? ive been soaking my jeans in a bucket. then i close the lid so it cooks under the warm water. like a 3 hour braise for tenderness.

the water was warm all the time because I had a tub full of warm water and closed the door to the bathroom. maybe 30*C at the end.

oh damn,you put them in the tub. does it stain the tub at all? ive been soaking my jeans in a bucket. then i close the lid so it cooks under the warm water. like a 3 hour braise for tenderness.

Alright guys, BIG is going to hold a pair of 29s that Gordon managed to squeeze out of Japan. Looks like I'm joining the Black Sammy group.

they might be mine. i called up to confirm that im exchanging my (untouched, unworn, unwashed, still tagged) samurais for a pbj 28 instead of my 29 S5000BKs tomorrow, and he was relieved because he had ran out of the S5000BKs.

they might be mine. i called up to confirm that im exchanging my (untouched, unworn, unwashed, still tagged) samurais for a pbj 28 instead of my 29 S5000BKs tomorrow, and he was relieved because he had ran out of the S5000BKs.

He could have gotten them off a crackhead in the back alley, i wouldn't have mind.

But if they are yours, thanks!