Baldwin Denim, Kansas City

robbie

Here's my Baldwin Henleys after about 40 wears.

I'm worried that the calves are too tight as they are almost skin tight while the waist and thighs fit great. I really hope they stretch out even just 0.5''. Thoughts on the fit after just over a month? Does anyone have some 12.5oz Henleys that are further along and if so, did they stretch much more?

dMz8y20.jpg

anDWgUX.jpg

^those look great and will continue to stretch nicely. keep wearin'm!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself! My name is David - and as a disclaimer I do work for Baldwin - but I just wanted to let you guys know I will be around to answer any questions you've got about fabrics, design, fit, etc. I work closely with our production team and handle all of the products on a regular basis, so hopefully I can provide insight when needed.

what up, david! happy to have you and your expertise around! what's new/awesome at baldwin that you're excited about?

• 2 weeks later...

We've got a new crop of selvage washes that are coming through for fall that look really cool. Also we have a ton of knits and fleece that will be new to the lineup this fall - it will all be arriving here at the shop within the month so i will be sure to hit up the thread with some images and descriptions. until then I am eagerly awaiting our refreshed lookbook - i will post that up as soon as i get it here in a few days.

I think I remember seeing that too swoosh and it caught my eye. I'd be interested in picking one up possibly.

Yeah, here it is. I remembered I posted it a couple of pages back.

Ryan-Plett.jpg

I heard it was set for an August release, but I'm sure David fill us in. I'm curious to see the price. 

• 3 weeks later...

That sweatshirt is set to be in here in the next month or so. I have handled the sample and the first bit of production and it looks and feels really cool. It is going to come in a solid Natural, or oatmeal-esque color, as well as Steel. My first guess would be that it is coming in at around $165-180, but don't hold me to that.

I will be sure to give you guys a personal highlight of it when it shows up at the shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself! My name is David - and as a disclaimer I do work for Baldwin - but I just wanted to let you guys know I will be around to answer any questions you've got about fabrics, design, fit, etc. I work closely with our production team and handle all of the products on a regular basis, so hopefully I can provide insight when needed.[/size]

Hey David, can you post the measurements of The Henley Raw size 29? Or is there a place that lists out the specs (by size) of Baldwin Denim that I'm just not seeing/finding? Thank you!!

Hey David, can you post the measurements of The Henley Raw size 29? Or is there a place that lists out the specs (by size) of Baldwin Denim that I'm just not seeing/finding? Thank you!!

(shop BlackBlue!) ...

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7620001

Edited by satchelbmoore

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, here it is. I remembered I posted it a couple of pages back.

Ryan-Plett.jpg

I heard it was set for an August release, but I'm sure David fill us in. I'm curious to see the price. 

Just an update - the Crew Sweatshirt is available in stores and online on our website now. They are going to $134, and the navy and army are up on the web. http://www.baldwindenim.com/style/mens/the-crew-sweatshirt/

We also have a knit wool hoodie up on the site too, which I think is pretty nice. http://www.baldwindenim.com/product/the-hodges-graphite-zip/

I also have a steel grey and oatmeal color in the crew neck in-shop if that is more interesting sounding. Feel free to check out the site or shoot me an email - [email protected] if you have any questions about it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi David--A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of The Tens in size 28 from Brooklyn Denim.  I noticed that the pair I tried on at the store had a hole in the outseam on the left leg, so the sales guy brought me another pair, also size 28. We checked that pair and there was no hole, so I bought them.

However, I have them on for the second time today and I've noticed that although there is no hole, the outseam seems to be 'loose', or not as tightly sewn, in the exact same spot in the left leg as the hole was in the other pair--there's a clear difference between the left and right outseams (the right one is totally fine).

I'm worried that eventually the seam will pop and I'll have a hole there. What would you advise I do?

Hi David--A couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of The Tens in size 28 from Brooklyn Denim.  I noticed that the pair I tried on at the store had a hole in the outseam on the left leg, so the sales guy brought me another pair, also size 28. We checked that pair and there was no hole, so I bought them.

However, I have them on for the second time today and I've noticed that although there is no hole, the outseam seems to be 'loose', or not as tightly sewn, in the exact same spot in the left leg as the hole was in the other pair--there's a clear difference between the left and right outseams (the right one is totally fine).

I'm worried that eventually the seam will pop and I'll have a hole there. What would you advise I do?

You can definitely send them our way and we can get them fixed up! If it isn't an easy fix, I will make sure we get you a pair that won't be a problem. My apologies for the issue, but we'll get it worked out. Shoot me an email - [email protected] - and I can give you a shipping address. 

Hey David! A coworker recently purchased the Baldwin GQ x GAP Henleys and was curious as too what the specs are on the denim. As much information possible would be great! Thank you.

Unfortunately I don't have much information on the fabric used in the Gap collaboration. Contrary to popular belief, all of the fabric and hardware was sourced exclusively by Gap. I did get my hands on a pair and the fabric seemed of good quality. Nice and starchy though - I would watch out for holes to form in high-wear spots though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up that we are running a pretty significant sale through our website right now with a lot of solid styles at deeper-than-normal discounts (up to 70% off). Just a little house cleaning, but there is still a lot of good stuff to be had. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions on the stuff!

http://www.baldwindenim.com/style/mens/sale/

Edited by DavidH

Thanks!  Are there measurements anywhere listed on the site?

Was interested in the Cash pants, probably a 32 or 33.

thanks.

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up that we are running a pretty significant sale through our website right now with a lot of solid styles at deeper-than-normal discounts (up to 70% off). Just a little house cleaning, but there is still a lot of good stuff to be had. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions on the stuff!

http://www.baldwindenim.com/style/mens/sale/