want to know best slim 45rpm (not on website)

startmeup

i dont have a credit card (college student) and i am going to be in ny very soon. I was unable to discern from the 45rpm thread or searches what the best 45rpm slim fit is (mens or womens, im a waist size 26) that is not the raw or one wash slim sorahikos. also, willl those online exclusives be available in the store soon? I hope so. but if not i would really like to know 45rpm's best slim fit that is available in either the soho or upper east store, because i cant "size down" because im the lowest size and i like a nice slim jean. One sales rep said that there was a slim womens jean called the "Akane" i believe, but could not verify that it was in either of the stores. Fact or fiction?

i have the sorahikos and they aren't that slim. more regular straight than anything. from the threads on the board, it seems as though the more expensive jamons are more slim fitting. if you're a size 26 and looking for a slim fit, i don't think many of the mens jeans would be your pick. however, anyone else who has had more experience with 45rpm can probably help out a bit more.