f/s Canon Lenses Prime and zoom

chantheman

done transactions with references include: shubharamani, carl, flash, dino might!, kwonster, destructodisk, what, peteyross, babag, denimdad, scoki, hanginsoul, poly800rock, cityhunter, nairb49, giulianoa-11, Reggie Died, soundbomber, doctorgnar, QuestionableUser, btkrull, billiamphan, CyberPunk, abstract bM, 1995chardx, corter, mrpenguin354, werealldeadends, partytaco, Chponglasia, individualsole, technicolor, doctorgnar, alleyooptroop, itsmedeka, Maui, vivalaalec, landstander, kit714, steveeD, Wesley Pipes, locallau, revio, le14, lmaozedong, anhtice, superbob365, amo te, elnatural, staygold, $$pe_Japan, Prisoner, headtowall, herpsky, heresjohnny, dadave, Case kaws&effect, corter, acidline, that_was_easy, devilva, beezup,dirtyjack and more

email me at [email protected] with any questions.

all prices include shipping and confirmation.

ebay feedback is 1032 under chan011 and 100%

CANON 50mm f1.4 Prime Lens

bought this lens off another forum a few months back but i spent a little more money than i expected while on vacation. I think ive used this lens twice since i bought it so i cant justify keeping it.

Body Condition: 9/10 just because its not brand new

Glass Condition: 9/10 just because its not brand new

Sale Includes: lens and front/rear caps. box and paperwork as seen in the pics below.

Price: SOLD

CANON 55-250mm f4-5.6 IS

i got this lens with my t2i and used it one time when i first got it. ended up getting a sigma 70-200 so this can go.

Sale Includes: lens and front/rear caps. box and paperwork as seen in the pics below.

Price: $155 gift shipped.SOLD

CANON 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS

bought this lens off here about a month ago to put on my t2i before i went to peru to give me more range than my kit lens. ended up getting a 60D so it came with the same lens as a kit lens so this gets to go.

Sale Includes: lens and front/rear caps. no box as it came in the camera box and not its own box. the front cap is a aftermarket front cap that i think fits better than the stock canon cap. just happened to come with the lens when i bought it off this forum

Price:SOLD

CANON 85mm f/1.8 USM Prime Lens

bought this lens to take action photos and it does an amazing job in photographing basketball games. fast to focus and clean pictures. i decided i didnt shoot sports enough to really keep the lens and could use the money instead.

SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...