Bears x Eternal "Tiger" jeans

minya

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

left the rifle in the closet for all you sensitive people; the front picture makes them look kinda tapered, but they are perfectly straight

ha, i completely forgot you were the bang bang guy. your new pair is looking really good on you and i can't wait to see how that 811 denim will fade over time. nice choice.

Which mark? The amount of Japanese jeans in his collection or the amount of posts?

i wear a 28 or 29 usually. i have a 28 regular ralf, 29 straight sven, 28 apc hipster (which is now more like a 31 or 32). these are 29; new they measured 27.9, so they were a bit snug, but are not squeezing me anymore after a day of wear. this inseam is about 32.5. it seems like they'd make them longer, but, you know, short asian people. they are definetly nice and skinny but not tight, slim silouette

Just got mine in today. I ordered a size 31 (my size). And they were tiiigggght, I had to switch to briefs to put these on. The legs fit fine but the waist is really cionstricting, had to work my way up one button at a time (my fingers hurt now). I really like the fit and it's just like the 811's but a little more modern. Little tighter in the ass area and thighs.

First post here.

I just got mine as well. I am a true 29.5 inch waist, and bought a 30. They were a bit difficult to get on, but I think they'll stretch out perfectly.

They are quite low-cut, which is nice, and the ass and thighs are nice and snug too... about as tight as my Cures. The lower leg is straight, and leads to about a 19cm hem.

I'm thinking about getting them tapered about 1.5 cm from the knee down, but am worried because they already come with quite a bit of leg twist even though they're one-wash.

Should I even consider this?

They fit very nicely, like a more modern 501 I think. They fit snug in the waist and thighs and are fairly slim from the knee down. The denim is wonderful of course. I made the right choice in sizing up two to a 36. Bears' measurements were pretty accurate. I didn't measure them when I got them, but after a couple of hours of wear they measured 34 (using the "right" method) or 32 (using the "double the back of the waist band measurment" method)--I think the "right" method was more accurate in this case because I'm a 34 or 33 in most jeans. The inseam is shorter than I expected and measures about 32 or 33 inches; I'm not complaining because they're almost perfect for me, but I just thought they would be longer. I couldn't be happier with them, considering I didn't really know how they were going to fit. I'm also very glad that I didn't get the 811s as I was thinking of doing because if they are more relaxed than the Tigers, I don't think I would care for them. Buy them if you don't have them, or don't and I'll feel cooler ;)

hey guys, question: I tried on my pair today and I was quite surprised.... they're not very skinny at all. They're very tight in the waist (as were my plain 811s) but the legs aren't very skinny. In fact, lining them up with my 811s (which are the same size, both 34) they're nearly identical except my 811s are slightly stretched out. The front rise is identical on both pairs, about 11".

What does the tag on your Tiger jeans say? On my supposed pair, it says: "NO. 75237" which makes me think my pair might be these "Kuma" jeans: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/eternal-kuma/

However the inseam on my "Tigers" is 32". Argh, can someone shed some light?

hey guys, question: I tried on my pair today and I was quite surprised.... they're not very skinny at all. They're very tight in the waist (as were my plain 811s) but the legs aren't very skinny. In fact, lining them up with my 811s (which are the same size, both 34) they're nearly identical except my 811s are slightly stretched out. The front rise is identical on both pairs, about 11".

What does the tag on your Tiger jeans say? On my supposed pair, it says: "NO. 75237" which makes me think my pair might be these "Kuma" jeans: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/eternal-kuma/

Hm, thats weird! After a quick run to the nearest bathroom, the tag on mine say "NO. 75237" too, and I'm pretty sure these are the Tigers as they are rather tight on me (W30), and I'm a thin guy (just over 6ft tall/150lbs).

How were they when you got them, fit-wise? Took me two hours to be able to button the fourth button, and about a week to not be in more or less pain/discomfort with the fifth buttoned, so I guess I sized down a bit. :D

Am I glad I read this thread before trying to track down a bears eternal for myself. My regular 811's fit like a second skin. If I have it on and then I need to put on my socks, it's easier for me to take off the Eternal, put the socks on, then put the jeans back on. It's really difficult to pull the leg up as it chokes my calves. Then pulling it down usually pulls the sock down with it. And I have to wear small, tight underwear or it'll bunch up when I pull up my jeans.

I tried going commando, but I don't want blueballs as I haven't washed my 811's yet.

Haha! Bet you're thinking about blueballs :D

EDIT: Not that this means much to this thread, but I can put on my Eternals (size 34) and then I can put one of my Sugar Canes (size 34s also) on right over it, and button it up. Double denim! Hey, I was drunk when i did it :)

if your pair's silhouette is very similar to your 811, but on the looser side, it might actually be the "kuma". kuma is supposed to be pretty much a "XX" type and slightly on the loose side. the order from looser to tighter should be kuma --> 811 --> tora.