broneck

Super Trashed in Paris

lets do a timeframe thing!

Yeah let's starting throwing dates out there. My ideal time would be to fly out on May 18th or 19th.

yeah everyone start chuckin' thoughts out there for times

Hahah i don't think so. And people will show up cuz this gon' be a cash up front affair. If no one shows up we'll just have to try and fill those extra (free!) bedrooms with parisienne models.
Make good use of that orgy bed.

i like anything after december 15th~

if we do may 18thish, i turn 21 on the 21st... so....

Yo Clopek.. an estimate price.

What you think its going to cost in total. Airfare+living situation?

Don't count food, drinks, drugs, prostitutes, and boobs.

well given that many people are flying from different parts of america/canada/europe.

i dunno. airfare $700, living $250?

anyone here work in airlines/etc that can get discounts? :\

isn't there some sort of discount forbuying tickets in bulk

make sure you book your flight well in advance. you can save a ton of money by taking a connecting flight via any major european hub.

Yo Clopek.. an estimate price.

What you think its going to cost in total. Airfare+living situation?

Don't count food, drinks, drugs, prostitutes, and boobs.

I can provide some good wholesome LSD for cheap? (5) Super Spun in Paris anybody?? :P

And yeah, flights are running like ~$700-900 round trip from NYC to Paris for next May. How much are we looking at (roughly) for accommodations Clopek? You said $250, but is that per person for an entire week? Seems cheap as shit.

Yeah something like that. 150 euros, so unless the greenback goes belly up totally it's really not that bad

Word, that's dirt cheap for a week in Paris. Hopefully I can swing this trip, haven't been to Paris (or Europe even) in like 7 years, totally stoked at the idea.

Hard truths alert

So if this goes down without a hitch, it'll be pretty unprecedented. There's a lot of excitement about the idea,which is awesome, and probably somewhere in the neighbourhood of 20 people who have expressed some form of interest. However I have to put a limit somewhere, and I think the number of people I'm capable of organizing is probably 8. Anything more is just going to be pure chaos.

So, if you're like really totally serious about this, let me know. If not, I'll pare the list down. If there's still more than 8, I will devise some method of selection, and perhaps we can split into two groups if it's not managable on my own.

If you do want to pare it down, I'd suggest tryouts or death fights in front of uniqlo.

But in all actuality I think it just needs like, 2 regulators. That way one person isn't in charge of everybody's money and such.

Have to be two places then tho. I don't mind being in charge of 8 people's cash, but it's not feasible to have 20 people staying in one house.

I am still down for this.

Ok then, we try to find 2 houses close to eachother that coil each accommodate 8-10 people. That way we could also split up who can afford $250-500 a week, and who can afford more for the house?

anyone here work in airlines/etc that can get discounts? :\

isn't there some sort of discount forbuying tickets in bulk

The only option would be to fly on standby but its not worth it with the dates Clopek is mentioning. Everybody would be getting bumped left and right due to the high season. Best option is to fly on a confirmed seat. Discount seats arent even worth it either, the discount is pretty much dismal.

I am super down and serious about this, etc

airfare for me luckily is cheap as I can ryanair or go by train

oh shit. this sounds epic. sadly i will be studying for step 1s in may... ha

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program