Alden Indys, White's Semi-Dress, EG shirts, WWM Trail Parka

slide13

Lots of great stuff for sale. Shipping is $10 for the boots, $7 for shirts/jacket. Paypal accepted.

Alden Indy boots size 11 D. These are the newer leather lined version and are great boots, unfortunately they are just a little too small for me. I've worn them a handful of times and that is it. Couple light scuffs that a coat of polish would probably completely vanish. They have been treated with Obenauf's and always had shoe trees when not being worn. $330

DSC_3440.jpg

DSC_3442.jpg

DSC_3441.jpg

Next up, another pair of boots that are just a little on the small side unfortunately. White's Semi-Dress in size 11 D. These are on the standard semi-dress last in British tan leather with leather lining. This has the Vibram "cowboy" sole which has a very nice taper in the waist making it pretty sleek looking while maintaining the versatility of a rubber sole. Like the Indys these have been worn a handful of times and have a few scuffs but that is it, I've only had these for a month or two. $330

DSC_3443.jpg

DSC_3444.jpg

DSC_3446.jpg

Woolrich Wollen Mills Trail Parka in green, size medium. This is the jacket that is sold out everywhere and is a wonderful spring/fall lightweight parka. I love it but it's just not something I reach for very often...I'm much more of a dark earth-tones type of guy and so buying a bright jacket was a bit of an experiment. Worn a couple times but shows no wear. $375

P2P-22

Length-27.5

DSC_3453.jpg

EG SS11 CPO shirt, size Large in olive. $120

Shoulder-18.5

P2P-22

Length-29

DSC_3454.jpg

EG SS11 chambray workshirt, size large. $100

Shoulder-18.5

P2P-22

Length-31.5

DSC_3455.jpg

EG 19th century buttond down, size large. Not sure on season for this one. $SOLD Pending Payment

Shoulder-18.5

P2P-22

Length-30

DSC_3463.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...