how much do acne and tsubi jeans stretch?

poopie boy

i've tried on both recently, and i feel that acne (i tried on max garage and max blackness at barney's) are pretty stiff but offer stretch in the crotch area, but i've heard that they stretch out at the waist and on the legs too..

when i tried on the tsubi i think i tried van winkles... they were all black with red crosses on the back. i loved how they fit but the denim felt like crap.. it was too stretchy and felt like they were made out of cotton used for t-shirts. they felt like they will stretch out a ton and no longer fit after about 4 times.

i really really want some slim tapered jeans that will not get loose on me.. i'm tired of it.

i've gone through kr3ws, diesel reslims, and anything else that came out years ago when this really skinny fit wasn't as popular as it is now.

it seems this fit is popping out on new brands over night, so maybe it won't be as hard anymore.. i'm looking at apc, acne, and tsubi. maybe cheap monday.

i love the plain pocket look so thats what i'm looking for. that means no nudies or dior hommes (i hate the stitching across the back pockets)

i loved how the acnes fit me, but i am afraid that the waist will stretch. i heard it will because the ones i tried were washed pairs, but i hear raw or dry denim won't stretch like that.. is max raw a better alternative?

do apc fit as skinny as acnes?

Tsubi sizes are smallish to start off and they will stretch out 1 or 2 sizes bigger which sucks, i guess its to do with the jeans mouldin around ur body makin them ur own. But the van winkles are probably the most comfiest cut i have ever tried on as the rise/crotch is not too long or not too short and the legs are very slim but not circulation-cut-off slim, if u were to get the van winkles go down a size, cuz tsubis stretch like hell!

But i duno tsubi here in oz is losin its touch...the fun has gone out of them

all this love, saved up for nothin...!

Acnes, in my experience, do stretch a smidge in the thigh and waist but FAR less than APCs...my Cures are quite a bit looser than my Max Raws, and I've owned and worn the Acnes longer. Still rather slim.

My Max Cash (not raw, but unwashed) have not stretched out yet and still fit glove-like.

If you really want slim jeans that will not stretch at all...try the William Eadons at SEVEN in Soho (Mercer @ Spring). I tried them on and there is absolutely no give to the fabric whatsoever.

ALL THE BEST

but can i walk in them? haha...

i heard that the washed acnes stretch a lot, how can i shrink them back after a few wears without losing the color?

does soaking them in a bucket of hot water work? or will the color fade again?

i was thinking of getting both max garage and max cash.. and i also really like max clay, but i am curious as to how they stretch.

i don't want to spend that much money on jeans that won't fit me after 4 wears...

all jeans stretch..its just the nature of the fabric...but they all return to their true form after a warm rinse...only to be stretched again....if you want something that fits like a glove you should size down...buy a pair that you can barely button up at first...theyll stretch to fit your body...problem solved

..Learn to swim..