Stingray Skin Rings at Odin

Servo2000

Leftover strips from Lincoln Brown's Stingray skin shoes with a silver leather lining. I thought they were cool, apparently they're at Odin for $40.

I don't actually live anywhere near Odin, so I could be wrong.

307.jpg

Does anyone know if Odin ships?

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Edited by Servo2000 on Jun 11, 2006 at 07:37 PM

^^ I think you meant to say Sting-gay

Serious, I'm not feeling those. It looks like you're wearing a bandaid from afar, especially with those bright colors. They're kinda thick also.

However, the fact that they're made from stingray give thems +10 cool points.

edit: After staring at them for a bit, I'm starting to feel them. However, I still think that they're too thick. Also, I really, really like the fact that they are made from stingray. I don't think I like them enough to spend $40, but I will keep my eyes open for a cheaper source.

Edited by countchocula8 on Jun 11, 2006 at 09:05 PM

I actually think they're pretty awesome as a novelty. Two things: I couldn't pull one off and I heart stingrays too much to wear them. Unless it's in a sexual manner.

And the guys at Odin have been known to ship and a really, really cool so...it's possible. Don't know if they actually stock them or not as I don't live in NYC.

If you want Stingray go to Thailand....those fuckers must have kill half the stingray population every year.....stingray belts, boots, wallets, hats, condoms...I got a nice black belt there for $30 and some black stingray cowboy boots handmade for $150.....fuck yeah

Quote:

If you want Stingray go to Thailand....those fuckers must have kill half the stingray population every year.....stingray belts, boots, wallets, hats, condoms...I got a nice black belt there for $30 and some black stingray cowboy boots handmade for $150.....fuck yeah

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jun 13, 2006 09:10 AM

haha i think you overpaid :)

i think those rings are fugly- that's just what i think though.

need goods from japan? email me. getting goods to you before your rice gets cold.

Edited by xcoldricex on Jun 14, 2006 at 10:17 AM

Quote:

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jun 13, 2006 09:10 AM

i was going to buy the elephant skin leather belt, but forgot about buying it before i left, its fucking elephant leather man!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid