IC CCP quick sale sz 46/48 suit+pant!

RCM

Takuya... Yes that is my email address. I have done business with tons of people and have never had any problems.. You are a fucking idiot stop shitting up my threads. Just go back to your little buy/mark up/resell routine.. No wonder you got hated off stylezeitgeist..

stop fucking lying! let ask ppl have done business w/ me! i'll pull out all the conversations via email. and let's see how fucking liar you are!

Hey a lot of SZ's still been doing business w/ me and all of them totally happy. even when i buy something from them w/o any problems.

T,

you dont have to email me every week... i told you i am waiting on a pay cheque and as soon as i have the cash i will send it to you;

R

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:51 AM, Thanh Do <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi R, hope you will send me $150 on tomorrow??

Thanks,

T.

Subject: Re:

To: [email protected]

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:01:53 +0000

Hi mate, I get paid on the 20th. Please be patient.

Thanks

R

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:58:30 -0600

To: <[email protected]>

Subject: RE:

Hi R, can you be able to send me $150 today or tomorrow? Let me know soon.

BesT,

T.

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 10:38:21 +0000

Hi mate,

I'm just waiting on my next pay day. Should be another week and a half if you're still good to meet.

Cheers

R

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 21:24:30 -0600

Hi R, would you be able to send $150 as Gift today or on tomorrow?

Thanks,

T.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:30:00 +0000

That's great.

Speak then.

Best,

R Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:25:24 -0600

I'm really glad we work it out. thanks for understanding me. i hope we don't break friendship between me and you, and another businesses in the future. Please let me know after you give me a refund $150 as Gift to my pp account [email protected] . Take you time, and let me know in next 2 weeks.

BesT,

T.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:20:43 +0000

Ok T I understand. Look I don't want to fall out with you and I understand where you're coming from. I would like to do business in the future.

I will agree to the 150 refund as gift if I can pay in 2 weeks after I move house if that is possible? I really don't have the cash before.

Let me know if this is ok.

Best

Richard Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:38:08 -0600

Hi R, i've been doing a lot businesses for buying/selling/trading, and never had any problems. i've known they're used one, but the case that is when i asked you, you just said the condition is pretty good, you didn't tell me anything about the damage of the hockeye and the big scratch on the toe. if i knew those damages, i wouldn't have bought them for sure, or not at that price. Again and as you known, i like to make some close friends, then we can do businesses each other easily in the future. That's a reason, i don't lie anything when i sell or even buy the items. i hope we can work out this way. if you can give me a refund $150 as Gift, then we can work it out. And i can re-sell them at around $550 for a quick sale. Please let me know. i don't really want we go that far. Hope you understand that. and think that if i did the same thing to you, then what would you do to me?

BesT,

T.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:11:03 +0000

T

This is completely unacceptable.. I'm extremely disappointed by you actions.

If you open a case with me I will never do business with you again as you are completely out of line.

R

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:01:24 -0600

Hi R, another notice. if i don't hear anything from you or i can not re-sell them within this week, i'd like to file a dispute or do chargeback. i've know the boots in worn condition, but you didn't tell about the damages when i asked you on Sufu, you just said that the boots actually in pretty good condition, but it's not in pretty good condition though.

BesT,

T.

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:22:30 +0000

T,

I'm not playing a game, I don't know what you want me to do? My credit cards are maxed out, You knew the boots were in worn condition and I have them confirmed to be size 6 by the Library (one of the first CCP retailers).

I'm not trying to mess you around, I've been selling on superfuture for years and I've never had a dispute against me.

R

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 00:12:13 -0600

Hi R, i'm serious i don't wanna play this game. But you didn't notice me some damages/scratches with the boots (at the hockeye and the toe), you just said they're actually in really good condition. i also asked you the out-sole before i put the trigger. you did say that it's 29 cm, but it's actually 31 cm. anyways, i'm trying to re-sell them but if i can not get them sold within a week. i hate to have to file a dispute in PP or call my credit card to do a charge back. I hope we can work it out before we go that far. Hope you understand.

BesT,

T.

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 05:58:38 +0000

Hi T,

Like I said I can not give you a refund. I do not have the money. I took the boots into the library in london and they confirmed the boots are size 6.

I'm afraid you will have to resell them if you are unhappy.

regards

R

Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:11:30 -0600

Hi R, please let me know soon your decision. If you accept the return and give me the refund, i can ship them back for you. I'll pay for EMS shipping fees $60 as well. Or if you can send me the payment $150 as Gift, since the boots have some damages (at one of the hockeye, and at the toe), and they're actually size 8 and 31 cm, not size 6 and 29 cm as you said. If they are around 30 cm, they can work out for me. But 31 cm is too big. Please let me know again. So i can ship them back to you tomorrow or hate to have to resell them. they're in my holy grail list. Hope you understand that. i don't wanna have a small problem or misunderstand to break our businesses.

BesT,

T.

> To: [email protected]

> From: [email protected]

> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:46:15 +0000

> Subject:

>

> Hi T,

>

> im really sorry you are not happy with the boots. considering how old they

> are (plus you stating you didnt want to pay over $800 because of the

> condition) they are in good condition. ive seen hock eye boots go for almost $2000 (in worn condition). as for the measurements i honestly

> measured them as accurately as I could.

>

> I am currently on holiday (not to mention broke because I'm on an expensive one!) So I really don't know what I can offer you? If you wanted to resell them you would easily make a profit considering the price you got them for...

>

> Again, I have always enjoyed doing business with you and I am extremely sorry you are unhappy... I am sorry I am not in a financial position to offer you more but my credit card is almost maxed out... Plus I'm moving house when I get back to london so I am not exaggerating when I say I can't offer you anything.

>

> Best

>

> R

>

>

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device