2 Rick Owens Mollino Leather Jkt XS & S

takuya

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a leather from him, and he then told me his friend sold it. So he refunded me, and then I offered to buy the original one I wanted because I was able to scrounge up some more cash, and he never PM'd back.

he also referred me to this thread about mollinos and I asked for pics/measurements, and never PM'd back.

good shit though

i'm not at home yet! how can i get y'all the measurements and fit pic?

@ Zealouz: i helped you to find the rider leather jacket at the high asking price, you couldn't afford it. then my friend sold it. and then i helped you find another leather jacket at the great deal, but you offered much lower than what my friend store is selling for. so they sold it, then i had to refund your money back. You pm'd me again about Rick oiled calf leather, but i sold it to another member.

i have a project atm that need to get it done soon. i don't have time to reply all of yours pm's. if you can wait, please give me a lil time, i'll get back to y'all as soon as i can.

NOTE: I SOLD Rick Black Oiled Calf Leather Size XS to a Member here. if y'all want to buy it, you can drop a message here. he might contact to you.......

I actually sent you a PM saying i'd buy the first rider for the original retail price you told me about, the very first fw09 rider, but you never responded back.

I fully understand you're busy, but that was a PM from like 3 weeks ago. Not really that bothered, I know it was partly my fault cuz I was trying to get a deal, but at the same time you refer me to this thread and then give me no response once you get me interested, lol

I actually sent you a PM saying i'd buy the first rider for the original retail price you told me about, the very first fw09 rider, but you never responded back.

I fully understand you're busy, but that was a PM from like 3 weeks ago. Not really that bothered, I know it was partly my fault cuz I was trying to get a deal, but at the same time you refer me to this thread and then give me no response once you get me interested, lol

if you think that it's fault, i apologize that. because i didn't let you know all the details and reply your question.

But i just wanna let you know i tried my best to help you out as i did for another members even when i've been busy and have project atm. you can see that.

And again: i never put a force to y'all to sell my stuff. so if you can wait, please give me a lil time, i'll get back to y'all.

why are you bumping a thread w/ no info?? do you need to be at home to get an asking price?

seems silly to keep bumping and acting like this jacket's almost sold when you haven't responded to anyone's pm's..

almost gone.. etc...

because I've got a few offers from another members. if I feel like to sell at that offer, then i will contact to that member.

if you're really interested in it, give me an offer, or can you wait for the measurements first before you give an offer please? if you know and have been doing business w/ me, then you should wait. because I don't wanna give you any wrong measurements to try to sell the item. I also never put the force on any member to sell my item. most members have been doing business w/ me. theyre totally happy w/ that.

hey man, not trying to give you shit, you can do what you like but this isn't an auction site. If you are selling you are suppose to give an asking price. I pm'ed you many weeks ago, I don't make offers unless I can back them up and I'm not one of those guys that will just offer someone $1k + for something that they won't bother responding to w/ info or even a response of any kind. I think of the 20 something pm's I've sent you over the past 8 months you've replied once. In any culture it's just rude. But as far as a possible customer to seller it's digging your own grave. It's on you how you conduct your business but being more forthright and courteous I think would be appreciated by everyone here who's interested in these items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...