FS/IC: Strike Gold 1103EX

laxlife1234

Pains me to do this.... but...

The strike Gold 1103EX Size 30.

I initially got them hemmed by SE to a 35" inseam, and they are currently at a 33.5" inseam, but don't let that be a turn off because the rise is huge. It can fit someone with around a 35" inseam since the rise adds about another inch+ to the inseam.

Anyways, I have come to not like the fit anymore since I still want slimmer jeans. It does break me to say I have to part with them as they are probably made of some of the most insanely good denim. They have been worn exactly 25 times, and have not faded yet. There are some areas where there is electric blue popping through, but otherwise nothing major.

The ONLY thing that should be noted is that there are annoying crease lines (as seen in the photos). They have had 1 wash and one soak all to get the maximum shrinkage out. For those that are wondering what the denim feels like, it is like soft cardboard, it pretty much is thick and heavy, it isn't soft though, but it is far from being stiff.

My price is SOLDDDDD CONUS, international please contact me! (unless canada, which is just $10 more). Retail fyi, is $465 on SE, and remember these have been worn 25 times, they probably also have another 5 years at least in them.

Measurements:

Waist: 15"

Inseam: 33.5"

Thigh: 11"

Front Rise: 11.25"

Back Rise: 15"

Knee: 9"

Leg Opening: 8.5"

will have soon!

Those are the crease lines, if you can get past that then you should be buying these!