The end of an era ( stopping cigarettes )

I remember going to an under aged drinking class (got busted at a party)

Some random dirtbag in the corner goes "I smoked for 12 years. Quit cold turkey. Easiest thing I ever did." I'm like yeah what ev, what are you even doing here you're like 35. This aint no smoking class.

David Sedaris thought the only way he could quit was a total change of scenery so he moved to Tokyo for 4 months... He quit but it cost him like $30000....

various stints in japan is one of the reason it took me so long to quit. everyone smokes, you can smoke everywhere and a pack cost about the same as a coke.....

Dont fuck with that Chantix shit, it makes you feel crazy and if u drink while taking it u will black out. I woke up infront of a random house one night after drinking & cops came wondering what i was doing there and why i was trying to break in? I told them i have no idea & that i was just trying to get home. The cop gave me a ride back home.

I know it was the chantix cuz blackouts are a side effect if your drinking while taking it and before that the last time i had a blackout was when i was 18.

Anywayz cold turkey is the best way to quit, get the nicotine out your system asap if you want to have an easier time quitting. Dont fuck wit yourself by putting on a patch.

I remember going to an under aged drinking class (got busted at a party)

Some random dirtbag in the corner goes "I smoked for 12 years. Quit cold turkey. Easiest thing I ever did." I'm like yeah what ev, what are you even doing here you're like 35. This aint no smoking class.

Hey I'm in on of those classes too; Some interesting times in there haha.

I started up again after 12 years. Not from the current climate of economic stress/despair, I can't blame that because I can get through fine even with sharply reduced work. It's more the massive amounts of idle time, having them laying around (wife never quit) etc.

I quit cold turkey back then and it wasn't too bad. It is a real bitch but you only have to buckle down for a few minutes at a time.