aNYthing

Brienneoftarth

People STILL aren't sick of graphic T's? I mean it's been a long enough run now hasn't it? Freak, go with the basic "logo free" undershirts for a while folks.... Or get a cheepo home silkscreen machine & make your own shit. Enough already!!!!

I'm all for gettin' money (people starting companies based on a bunch of art school T's) but man...

-Dub

• 1 year later...

i'm reviving this shit because i enjoyed a-ron's interview at cliquenmove.com

i don't wear aNYthing, and i've never met a-ron, or been to the gangstore, but i definitely got a good vibe from his words. i especially like how he has no hate for the internet (even when the interviewer baits the hook with "we call it online wear not streetwear now") which is really refreshing compared to the standard streetwear "what do you think about the internet question response" which is "it's crazy now that you can just be a herb and find out what's cool back in the day we were all on the streets you know but like, it's a good thing too because my streetwear company has a blog blah blah blah"

that's it.

is surface to air available anywhere online? or at least pictures of goods? their site doesn't have a lot of it on there. its weird that they're apparently so huge, but its hard to find info on them. i love the dagger prints.

seems like the gang store no longer sells their logo shirts w/ the 2 tone colors... was in there yesterday and they only have 1 color text for their logo shirts... glad i got dibs on the first batch... blue and orange on black.... and... blue and red on white... wondering if they are going to reprint...