Japanese Denim with a Fitted Seat

eldave04

Can anyone post additions/corrections to my fitted seat jean list. I m trying to figure out what my next pair should be, and I m a bit tired of the typical saggy levis repro fit. So far I have:

full count 1108

sd 103

eternal 811

the pure blues

the samurai zero models?

samurai s0505xx

the flat head 3001

couple of pics at http://repeattofade.blogspot.com/

Samurai S5000VX and other cuts can also look very fitted, as long as you get a small size or have the right build.

I think you can go with pretty much any pair except for the really loose cut ones, just wear them correctly(high).

våran panel tycker att man ska koka pastan i två år

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on May 30, 2006 at 01:11 PM

I can't speak for the Straight Sven, but the PBJ AI-001 is rather fitted on me (I'm a 33 and they make only even sizes, so i'm wearing a 32). Its about as slubby as you can possibly get

Can't account for that as I've never owned LVC.

I suppose body types are different, but the SC47s have an antifit seat, high back rise, and stovepipe but loose-ish legs. I've heard of folks sizing down to combat the intended anti-fittedness, but these puppies are somehow pretty snug in the crotch unless you wear them at the hips----intended to be worn high, though. I was wearing them high at first, but that takes effort, now I'm enjoying letting them ride my hips----life has been better since.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Quote:

My friend just picked up a pair of Sugar Cane SC40321 Bootcut dungarees and they are definitely a much more fitted cut than the two pair of 47 repros I have from them...

--- Original message by derdankhund on May 30, 2006 08:55 PM

ya, im the one who got these, at first they were super tight but they stretched out perfectly, i love these rodeoman dungarees, highly recommend them