what's up with Canada?

stickykrylon

i went to i-cii the other day. i think i talked to the owner of the store, he has some long hair. he's a really nice guy, i told em that it was my first time comin into the store and he showed me around, told me everything bout how he started and about the line he carries and stuff. Pretty cool... mad prices but still. You cant expect anything cheap from Comme des Garcon.

Hey man wassup? You dont have to be scared. I went to i-cii thinkin that those people workin there were butt ass poor anyways. After all, its not like they own the place, they're just workin there. But I met and talked to the owner who happened to be a nice dude, not some cocky bastard. And I was wearing some semi baggy gap jeans, dunks, an NY cap u know... that style.. he didnt look down on me or anythin.

I went to Gucci on Bloor a few months ago, those idiots workin there had this arrogant look on their faces thinkin that I couldnt afford nothin. I'd give em a finger if they pull out an attitude but they didnt say anythin so I just browsed and left.

So who cares man, just check it out, its good to look around. And nah, I didnt pick up anything, I didnt see anything I like and affordable.