Closeting cleaning, small sizes. Uniqlo, +J, Somet, W+H, EG

prideffle

Looking to clean out the closet a bit. Most of this stuff was bought on impulse, and really never fit quite right for me. Hoping it works out better for you. I am located in CA, US and would ideally like to keep it CONUS. Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I'm not much of a photographer especially with a phone. Measurements will be fully up soon. Please feel free to ask me questions, shipping will be prompt after payment via paypal.

Wings and Horns sneakers. These are really cool, taking influence from Visvim with the side zip. Stitched soles, similar to CP's model, and pretty comfy to wear. I would keep these, but I'm moving away from sneakers. Size 41, roughly a size 8. Looking for $125.

qn36mh.jpg

123r441.jpg

2zz54sl.jpg

Engineered Garments Workaday Hoodie. Like this alot, but it's actually a little too warm for CA weather. Compared to the W+H hoody I have, I'd say the quality is comparable with the EG being thicker and warmer. There is a imbalance in the front pockets..don't really know how it happened. Size XS, $99 shipped.

257gk2d.jpg

2ivic2g.jpg

P2P: 19.5"

Length: 24.5"

Somet 008 size 29. Real shame to sell these, the fit was pretty good but the low rise doesn't fit my body quite right. Wear is minimal, as you can see from the pictures with fades not having set it yet. It is hemmed though, to a 34 length. SOLD

Uniqlo+J short cropped jacket. Beautiful jacket, structure is just impeccable. I wasn't quite sure of the sizing when I purchased it, ended up getting it too small. Nice and warm, made of wool. XS Looking for $110 shipped

e1am1j.jpg

Random extra but I have this I Have A Dream Uniqlo T-shirt up for sale. I'd rather not sell it individually, but would be glad to tack it onto any of your purchases for an extra $6. Size XS

90427206.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 3 weeks later...