Ofwgkta...swag Swag!

dunkin deeznuts

that san diego show was fun. people up in the rafters and shit. when syd played karma before they came on I moved through everyone and made it up to front. so fun. my shirts still wet with sweat.
Yeah! I had fun too. I got to the front but was pushed on stage, so I had to go back and fight my way through into the front again. Were you wearing a tanktop? We might have made awkward eye contact lol hopefully I got some good pictures but i know for sure i got some shitty ones but its okay.

I enjoyed the energy of the show a bit more than the music, but seeing OF live definitely makes me appreciate them more.

sd show was coo but it could've been longer. seeing as how we had to wait another hour after doors opened. also, was hoping to see frank there. other than that, energy from the crowd and OF made the show enjoyable. i was probably among a select few that actually came for the music.

oh props to mike g rockin the og chargers jersey.

p.s. i also recorded the entire show (minus syd's dj set). probably gonna upload that on youtube soon.

That was one thing i never really noticed till then, that there are more white fans of Odd Future, than black. But in the end does it really matter? If dealing with fans of anything, the only thing that I guess should matter would be what kind of "fan."

That was one thing i never really noticed till then, that there are more white fans of Odd Future, than black. But in the end does it really matter? If dealing with fans of anything, the only thing that I guess should matter would be what kind of "fan."

yeah i agree, but i think we both know who their average fan is..

Associating with eachother is why everyone cares though. As individuals most of them would get no ears. Also they all feature eachother with good results.

I hope these guys the best and Iike most of their music, but what bothers me is that the average OF fan is not a rap fan. This is good for them and bad for anyone who hates hearing these fans' opinions on anything.

I'm usually able to separate the music from the following though. Alot of people can't ever seem to get past this and with some bands/rappers/etc I understand.