i wish my name was jake davis (WAYWT troll thread)

Jake Davis

6a00d8341c974f53ef0147e173e764970b-450wi

One of my readers told me about your What Are You Wearing Today community... It's cool, kind of like a Test Shot freeze frame. Normally, I don't really take pictures of myself. But for some reason my friends feel the need to occasionally.... I don't really think I'm that stylish.... I'm just a man who appreciates. and is well-versed in, the language of style.

I hope this look is as inspirational to you as it is to me.... Oh, and the jacket was a gift from a good friend of mine, a man who I hold in the highest regard, and would even call a father figure.... his name is Brendan.... he designs for a little brand called Supreme, not sure if you've heard of them...

(photo by Ryan Christopher VanWilliams)

One of my readers told me about your What Are You Wearing Today community... It's cool, kind of like a Test Shot freeze frame. Normally, I don't really take pictures of myself. But for some reason my friends feel the need to occasionally.... I don't really think I'm that stylish.... I'm just a man who appreciates. and is well-versed in, the language of style.

I hope this look is as inspirational to you as it is to me.... Oh, and the jacket was a gift from a good friend of mine, a man who I hold in the highest regard, and would even call a father figure.... his name is Brendan.... he designs for a little brand called Supreme, not sure if you've heard of them...

laugh on line

Someone neg Jake Davis in real time, with a fist.

he writes...like someone...who has to...look up...each word...separately...

I am in awe of his "I dress like a douche whilst simultaneously namedropping and clearly posing for a professionally done picture for my first post oh my blackberry I am getting a text from someone famous you might know" thing.

It's like he combined everything retarded in the world into an alternate universe of stupidity, where everything is stupid, and when you dig underneath all the stupid it's just a roiling black ocean of stupid until the universe gives the fuck up.

Normally, I don't really take pictures of myself. But for some reason my friends feel the need to occasionally....

I'm just a man who appreciates. and is well-versed in, the language of style.
I hope this look is as inspirational to you as it is to me....
(obnoxiously-stated namedrop)

origsupercoolstorybro.jpg

This is the single shittiest post I've ever seen... on the entire internet.

35mmjakedavis22web.jpg

Here's another recent joint, this time by my young friend William Yan, another New Yorker doing big things. I know y'all recognize the gear. It means a lot to me how supportive most have been of my presence here. I'm happy to be a part of this community.

And to the haters, get at me.... catch me at Balthazaar, we can split a hot chocolate. I'll be the guy in the perfectly worn-in Nepenthes x Arrow Ring Moccassin samples. Peace to Daiki.

PS Brother Jermaine... I got a little collabo coming up with a little shop in Seattle. Blackbird singing in the dead of night.... maybe you won't have to fly out after all.

How come you misquoted ordo? I had to go back and look for a "see what I did there?"....... but nothing. :confused:

In the original post made by "Jake Davis," he references to Brendan being a father figure. Thus, I concluded it was bullshit/ someone trolling.

Edit: Fuck what I said above....My eyes have been opened. I was like...huh? Thought ya'll were playing some Jedi mind tricks.