snugglepony

SOMET Denim

Hey guys, I'm selling my sz29 Somet 008 slims, if any of you are interested in some pre-worn jeans. They're really starting to look amazing, so if anyone wants a pair of jeans that they'll only have to wear for 5 months to achieve grail status, pick these up for CHEAP:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=910915#post910915

I want to get my hands on a pair of 008 slims so badly, but i'm still a tad confused about their sizing. I'm wearing a size 29 in my jr hoboken sugars and a 28 in my thin finn dry black coated, so what do you guys reckon i should go for, a size 27? or even 26?

guessing you probably have skinny legs and you fit a 28 in thin finn, i would suggest you get a 26. and if you cant button them things all the way up, DO NOT SELL THEM, you struggle for 5 hours until they button all the way up like i did. that is if you're looking for a skinny fit which you should be if you're thinking of buying 008s.

I don't know if I'm repeating information, but with the slims, you'll have to get an accurate measurement of your hips. If you don't mind the extremely tight fit, size down 1 otherwise get the pair that corresponds with your hip size.

I think they'll turn out well mark.

Sweet as.

I wear skull 50106x6 o/w in 30, Waist is perfect, but I would have liked a more tapered fit better, what size should I get in somet 018? 28 or 27? And, where to buy? Because BiG doesn't have them

hye renny sorry i havent posted pics, (friend has teh camera) if you would still like pics, i can take some this weekend.

a lil bit, since for my 26 the waist stretched out to 33 inches. more pics tomorrow.

Man, that's rad!

Hey somet crowd. Im considering these for my next pair and was hoping I could get some measurements of some 003s in the larger sizes after they have stretched and maybe some fit pics. Also for people that own APC rescues, how do the 003s compare to them. From what I can gather they are slightly slimmer. I like my rescues but have lost weight and they dont fit so Im either going to get another pair or something similar but maybe slightly slimmer. I still want a straight leg, lower-ish rise, non anti fit ass jean, in an inseam 35 or greater. Other than my rescues I think the 003 sounds like a good option.

Those are some serious jeans for $1200. It seems kind of showy in a non-showy way, very subtle.

If anyone's looking for a pair of 008s check my sig.

Sizes 30 and 31 Dior Raw MIJ 19cm = sizes ? and ? Somet 008? Asking for both 'cause I have the Diors in a 31 and was thinking of either sizing down for my next pair, or rolling with SEXI04 or Somets. Gracias

well by looking at them theres not much of a significant difference (26 somets to 28 sc-008), however to the wearer, the sc-008s have a smaller leg opening by about .2" flat and they have a higher rise by about an inch compared to the somets front and back. as well the inseam of the johnbulls is about 3-4 inches less. i personally love both fits, but if i had to choose, i'd probably pick the johnbulls because they dont have that superlowrise.

Yea..I'm so close to getting a pair of somet 008s, but the super lowrise is really making me think twice. They don't have the sc-008s in raw yea? Any chance I can see some fit pics?

you're lucky im procrastinating on homework. lol. they do have them raw, but BIG stopped selling the one washed ones. my friend emailed gordon and said it was only a seasonal thing. if you want raw, you're probably gonna have to get a proxy or cyberpunk to help you out with that one. ill post some pics in the johnbull thread in a lil whiles.