Cheap:Julius Leather Jkts x 3&Huge Scarf

takuya

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Beautiful Julius Huge Scarf in "Dust/Steel" Color. Perfect for this Fall/Winter Season..

Just received this beautiful scarf after waited almost a month. So i bought another one while was waiting. Really beautiful scarf and amazing texture. This one is more expensive than another ones.

Condition is like Brand New with The Tags.

Retail's around 33600 yen + fees. Around over $750 in US. Asking Only SOLDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or Add PP fees).

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JULIUS BLACK MOTO COLLAR SHEEP LEATHER JACKET IN SIZE 1 USED w/ All The Tags (Fits Slim 46 - A Big 46). It is from 07AW UNTITLED COLLECTION (to me that is still the best collection from Julius so far).[/b]

A lot of people still like this Margiela-Inspired more than another Julius moto collar leather jackets. Made by Sheep Skin (such as a higher quality than 09AW leather). It is The Same Leather Skin that Julius made for Julius 06AW moto collar and more substantial than the lamb leather.

- If you want a Julius black leather that is close to real black/deep black, then this awesome leather jacket is the right choice. Also if you like a Julius w/ the long sleeves (the sleeves on this one that are longer than on another Julius leather jackets), then this beautiful piece is also the right choice. Just my thought and my experience from what i've owned/tried/read.

*The Condition's USED w/ some small scratches at the back and sleeve (invisible at all when worn). Ask for the pics if needed. But the asking price is cheap. Coming w/ all the tags."

Size is 1, but it fits like a slim 46 - a big 46.

The Color is BLACK (not Charcoal Color).

All RiRi M8 Zippers and Gunmetal Hardware.

**The retail's 166900 yen + All Fees. ASKING Only SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD(PP as Gift or add PP fees). The asking price is quite cheap. So please don't expect it as like new condition one. SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*Some Closer Pics at the elbows and small scratches as requested. The jacket is still in great shape, and scratches are invisible at all when worn. The asking price is quite cheap too:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SOLD: IC/FT 09-10FW The Iconic JULIUS BLACK LAMB LEATHER RIDER in SIZE 1.

Not much to say! LOVE IT TO DEATH! The Best Rider Lamb Leather Jacket Ever*. Really Awesome Slim Cut, Amazing Style & Details. It's made by the super soft and substantial LAMB Leather.

Condition's Great. Worn out 5-10 times. Flawless.

Size 1. Fits True XS/44 - A Big 44 (Not really big 44).

The Retail's over $3000 in US/178500 yen + All the fees ( *NOTE: Rider Style is more expensive than Jut-Neck.

SOLDDDDDD

FS: 09AW Julius Lamb Nubuck Leather Jacket size 1 w/ The Tag.

Most Simply Amazing Piece for those who don't like the zippers. Slim-fitting with high arm-holes.

This one has really Amazing Leather. Super Soft/Smooth (But Not Thin) Lamb Nubuck Leather, **Just Like You Put Your Face Between Big Boobs. But Lamb Nubuck Leather is Still very Substantial.

The Color is Black.

Condition is Perfect w/ the tag.

Size 1. Fits a true 44 - Slim 46.

Retail's around 150000 yen + all fees. ASKING Only $1075 Shipped in US (PP as GIft or add PP Fees) as quick sale.

wu34lg.jpg

2uh46df.jpg

ivh9cp.jpg

29429w0.jpg

2z9h1ed.jpg

6xymwm.jpg

w6vbtd.jpg

2upe8zq.jpg

4h5ki1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOLDDDDDD: Julius MA Black Wool 1-Button Blazer Jacket size 2. Fits like a big 44 - a true 46.

Beautiful Slim-Fitting Cut w/ the high arm-holes and slim sleeves.

Color is Deep Black (it looks blue cause the light and w/o the flash). Awesome Wool Fabric w/ full silk lined.

Condition is just like new w/o the tags.

Retail's over 70000 yen. Asking Only SOLDDDDDDDDDDD (PP as Gift or add PP fees).

Sorry for The bad quality pics, better pics will come:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i really cannot that size 1 black rider is still here. it kills nearly every other leather jacket ever made. do yourself a favor and kop it at a good price, new season julius isn't even close.

Thanks!:) that's the reason i need to trade it for size 2 more than selling it. anyways, it'll be gone soon, the buyer's just waiting for the funds coming.................