velvetant

Visvim S/S 11

i guess it could be possible. but with stuff selling fast, could it be because of those small stores or resellers ? when i was in hong kong last year, there was heaps of small stores re-selling visvim, and im pretty sure i saw couple of stuff from several seasons back ..

so it might be sold out at FIL, but maybe those stuff just sittin pretty at those stores .. and thats just hong kong, not mentioning china, taiwan and dodgy online shops ..

Just went to Tokyo FIL, the prices on the new shirts are borderline insulting, and you rarely see me saying anything about prices.

Button down shirts for $1000 and t-shirts for $350?

They had good stock of all the new footwear, it honestly doesn't seem like the new stuff is selling all that well or they're just producing more than they ever have.

quoted from a while ago, but that's MMJ pricing. do you know if their quality is on the same level? they collab a lot, but i always thought that MMJ was the highest of high in quality, price, exclusivity, and badassness.

Firstly no brand especially a high end luxury goods manufacturer like Visvim ever implements a policy of literal price reductions for its products. Visvim may decide to reduce prices relatively, that is reduce the percentage price increases over the forthcoming seasons, but i doubt it. Secondly who asks a question like

^^is marc by marc jacobs really that good quality or badassed?, especially when MMJ is Mastermind Japan.

^^is marc by marc jacobs really that good quality or badassed?

I hope you were joking. Masteindmind Japan. MMJ is always mastermind. And yes, it is the most badass brand.

it was joke...

and mmj is pretty wack. slap a skull on and raise prices!

btw. - would love the virgils using vibram-furrg sole + furrg-kudu leather hide + colour detail!!!!

another quick question regarding with size.

kiefer high ... tts ?

thx

kiefer high ... tts ?

thx

I've only tried on Kiefers and in the canvas I would have sized down. But would also like to know if that's the common opinion on the Elk Kiefers.

Lemme help anyone looking for isdt or Logan mids... Size up 1 on isdt, and Logan mods are tts... Check my sig! :)

The brand has never had this much exposure and stuff is selling out fast!!

It's not about the common man anymore.

top secret? you are bull-shit-ing

55% of the shoe gears did not sell well this summer

recording from the F.I.L wise by FIL STAFF

the first one was kinda funny but this is gettin a little weird

i hope he got enlightenment soon, and realize that greed is part of 7 deadly sins and take price down ..

kiefer high ... tts ?

thx

half-to-full size down depending whether you got wide feet or not. ELK's especially.

i hope he got enlightenment soon, and realize that greed is part of 7 deadly sins and take price down ..

ha he reached it long ago, that's why he doesn't care

^^agreed

he's probably hooked a steady, super-rich clientele by now. as the gap between the rich and the poor grows wider i think we'll see more labels/designers hedging their bets like nakamura

the first one was kinda funny but this is gettin a little weird

I still find it funny. What the fuck is your problem

top secret? you are bull-shit-ing

55% of the shoe gears did not sell well this summer

recording from the F.I.L wise by FIL STAFF

That shut him (strikethecocker) up.