Chicago shopping?

im going to be there for memorial day weekend. seeing a friend who lives at some place called Goldcoast near lakeshore drive (close to state and rush). any good shops around there? ...i know to check out st.alfreds......i like stuff along the line of nom de guerre, anti good, bounty hunter, corpus, neighborhood, and all that fun stuff. ....or if anyone knows of good resturants near there as well. thanks.

thanks so much.

.......and THEN i pulled out.

i think this has been touched upon a handful of times already. try doing a search and if you can't find the thread i'm thinking of feel free to PM me and i can list a few spots to check out.

i just recently started working in goldcoast so i'm not all too familiar with what to eat in that area, but if you're going to head out near st. alfred's check out sultan's market (north & hoyne) if you like awesome and inexpensive mediterranean food. hands down best falafel i've had in the city.

two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

Puma shop is right ont he edge of Goldcoast, the adidas store is like 3 blocks away on the same street, that whole street has lots of good shit on it. Goldcoast backs right up against Michigan ave too, which is the biggest shopping center in the city, so check it all out, have fun and spend that dough!

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Untitled is a pretty dope clothing store. Also, Madison & Friends sells designer children's wear, but in the basement they have a sort of punky/edgy adult clothing selection. High end denim, tees, hoodies, etc. Not sure on the addresses cause its been a few years, but google their names with Chicago and you should find them...

If you walk along North from Ashland west to Damen, you'll have a few stores to check out (Untitled, Akira, to name two). Then walk down Milwaukee, heading South. On Division between Ashland and Damen you'll see more cool stores to take your money.

-Jake