Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

but - the banner was not designed to be super big - so we might think about getting it printed on the back of a t shirt or something..or on a piece of twill / duck fabric...gonna work out details with jimmy , just thought I´d let you know that this won´t cover your entire wall...

OK here is what I found out.

The banners I can have produced are a soft vinyl material. My supplier runs it through a giant color printer and it reproduces photos rather well. It is seemed and grommeted on all 4 corners. You can write on it with a Sharpee® if you still wanna go that route.

I will get the highest possible res. file from Beatle so it will look awesome but some of the photos she had to use were much lower res than others and that will show.

to make it 36" x 24" they will be $30 per

to make it 48" x 30" they will be $40 per

I can get it bigger if you want (or smaller)

Just let me know

OK here is what I found out.

The banners I can have produced are a soft vinyl material. My supplier runs it through a giant color printer and it reproduces photos rather well. It is seemed and grommeted on all 4 corners. You can write on it with a Sharpee® if you still wanna go that route.

I will get the highest possible res. file from Beatle so it will look awesome but some of the photos she had to use were much lower res than others and that will show.

to make it 36" x 24" they will be $30 per

to make it 48" x 30" they will be $40 per

I can get it bigger if you want (or smaller)

Just let me know

Great, I'd be in for the small one. Can I order it right now or do we have to wait until the majority decided wether it'll be the small or the big one?

I'm in. My S710xx should be delivered from BiG tomorrow. This will be my first pair of Samurai's, I've been wearing PBJ's up til now. Can't wait! Now I just have to figure out a way to catch up to you guys that have a head start on me. Maybe I should start moonlighting in the construction biz. :D

They're here! The denim is of course awesome. They definitely didn't have arcs and tabs! presoak pics will be posted soon, but fit-wise I think I'm going to be fine. The waist is tight pre-soak but I was able to button them all the way up, and from everything I've read here the waist stretches like crazy anyway. Everything else seems ok.

Pre-soak measurements:

waist just a hair under 34"

thigh 12.7"

hem 8.65" (they were hemmed about 2")

Goddamn it I forgot to measure the inseam! They are in the wash now. :mad:

guys - whoever is in the banner already will stay in it as is - and I will update until February first. So - if u don´t have ur jeans - post a pic of ur head or torso or whatever and mark "banner pic" - only way ur gonna be in it.